Chapter 20

Third Person POV

"Mean! What you have done to this young man???" Mean's father exclaimed the moment he set foot into Mean's room.

"Nothing, Dad, I swear!" Mean replied.

"Mean, don't swear if you're not telling the truth! This young man said that you broke his heart!"

"Dad!!! He was the one who broke mine!!!"

Mean's father looked from Plan to Mean..

"I will leave you both here to sort things out between yourselves," he said before leaving the room.

The moment Mean's father shut the door behind him, Plan ran over to Mean and hugged him so tight as if he would never let him go while Mean just stood still.

"Mean! Please listen to me! Nothing happened between P'Chao and me!"

"Then why did he look like he just came from the bathroom?" Mean asked coldly.

"Because he did come from the bathroom, but that's because he stayed overnight watching different kinds of movies until very late and then he slept on the couch while I slept on my own bed," Plan explained.

"Are you telling me the truth, P'Plan?" asked Mean, looking straight into Plan's eyes.

"I'm telling you the truth, Mean, nothing but the truth!!!"

"What are you gonna do when I have to go back to Taiwan?"

"I won't see P'Chao again, I promise."

"What if he asks to see you?"

"I'll turn him down, I promise."

And then because Mean's face looked like he did not believe him, Plan exclaimed, "I swear to you, Mean, cross my heart and hope to die."

Mean finally chuckled, "Stop talking like a kid."

And then with a serious tone, Mean said, "But I really hope that you will stay strong while I'm gone, P'Plan. I get lonely, too, over there but I just keep myself busy and try to get through the days until I see you again."

"I will do the same, Mean, I will keep myself  busy."

"How?"

"I will drink lots of beer in a pub with P'Chao."

Mean knocked Plan hard on the head.

"Ouch!!! That hurts!"

"That's to keep your promise into your head permanently."

"You have forgiven me, Mean?"

For an answer, Mean tilted Plan's face and planted a kiss on his lips.

The kiss started gentle, but when Plan started kissing him back, the kiss deepened, making Mean force Plan's lips open, using his tongue.

Mean started unbuttoning Plan's shirt as he continued to kiss him.

Then he broke the kiss to carry Plan to his bed.

He started kissing Plan behind his earlobe, down to the side of his neck and spread to the dip in his shoulder.

When all of Plan's shirt got unbuttoned, Mean trailed kisses down his bare chest, enjoying the silkiness of Plan's skin.

There was a knock on the door.

"Shit," Mean muttered under his breath as he went to open the door slightly.

It was the housemaid.

"Your parents sent me to invite you and your guest to go down and join them for dinner, sir."

"Tell them, we will be downstairs in a minute."

"Very well, sir."

Mean walked back to Plan who was still lying on the bed, his mouth slightly open, his eyes still unfocused from the earlier passionate event.

"P'Plan, we better go downstairs to join my parents for dinner. They are waiting for us."

"Okay," said Plan in a disappointed voice.

Mean quickly buttoned up Plan's shirt and led him downstairs to the dining room.

Mean introduced Plan to his parents while Plan bowed respectfully with his hands clasped together.

"Have a seat beside Mean, young man," said Mean's father while his mom smiled at Plan.

As Mean passed a bowl of soup that had assorted vegetables in it to Plan, he noticed his father looking intently at Plan's shirt. Mean looked as well.

Mean almost dropped the bowl of soup when he noticed that one of the buttons had been pushed into the wrong hole.

In his hurry to button up Plan's shirt, he had not noticed it earlier.

Shit, what was his father thinking right now?!? He had to think up a good excuse quick!