upcoming stories + reopening requests soon

hi all !! i'm really sorry i've been so inactive,, i've been having really bad writer's block and haven't been able to write a lot but i've recently got into the mood for writing and i've got good news !!

i've got quite a few drafts saved right now and i'm currently proof-reading them but they'll be up soon ! and once those are all published i'll reopen requests again !

regarding my drafts, i'll give small teasers for the next few and will explain what will be going on when i reopen requests !

- haechan x reader ; a story where teens of two different social circles meet on a school trip. despite their differences, a very unlikely love blossoms between the two.

- winwin x reader ; magic au ; in a realm filled with magic and all kinds of possibilities, there is a home for late-blooming children who fail to properly develop their magical abilities. Two students in that home are able to relate to each other and they learn and grow together. For the first time, they feel accepted and loved in each other's presence. But when one develops their abilities earlier, will they choose to leave the one they love behind for a better future? Or will they stay behind with the one they love the most?

- lucas x reader ; as you walk towards the exit of your favourite cafe, you glance down at your cup. The words "you're beautiful" adorns the cup below your name. You turn to look back at the cashier as your eyes meet and he sends a charming smile your way.

those are the next stories i'm planning so look out for them !

next, regarding reopening requests, please keep them on the first page of this book please ! fill out the form and you're good to go !

thanks for reading all the way to the end ! there's a lot coming up and i hope you'll enjoy it !

i love yall lots ! tysm for supporting and loving this book !

baby ❤

- kimchi