"I... I guess."

He smiled wider, petting my head affectionately. He looked so gentle like this. So gentle I almost forgot about the monster I saw a few hours ago. No, his eyes were filled with care and affection, with a tinge of emptiness and tiredness.

'Alright.'

And what happened next was a moment that, even in my sleepy daze, I will never forget.

He pressed his warm, soft lips against my forehead.

My eyes widened at the sudden affectionate touch, a touch that I have never experienced before in my life. Not even from my own mother, whoever she was.

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed now, call me if you need me, okay?"

No response.

"Okay, See you later, Beautiful-"

'Wait.' I interrupted him as he was just about to turn around.

"What is it?"

'Um... can you... stay the night with me...?'

A moments of silence echoed through the room as we both stared at each other. I know it sounded childish, asking him to stay the night with me, but he invited himself into my own bed at one point, so now I'm doing the same. Well... Sorta? I didn't want to be alone. I didn't want to be alone with my thoughts. At the orphanage me and my roommates sometimes slept in the same bed during the particularly harsh winter nights, but even then they felt so distant. And now that I actually have the option of a warm, kind, close human presence to comfort me, why would I say no?

He chuckled to himself.

"You're honestly adorable." He laughed as he lifted up the covers on the other side of my bed and slipped in. He covered it above his shoulders, and laid his head down on a pillow. I snuggled closer to him, and a second later, Fresh started doing the same, picking up on my cue.

Our bodies were only inches apart now.

He repositioned himself onto his back, and I examined his face.

It was relaxed, with mild undertones of sadness. He looked like he needed a hug.

And I don't know if it's just in my sleepy daze or my innate desire for love and warmth, but I just snuggled up against him. I rested my head against his muscular shoulder and closed my arms around the entirety of his upper torso. Hell, it was so big that my arms couldn't even reach the entire Circumference of it.

The warmth was like an anchor attacked to me, keeping me grounded. Keeping the negative emotions at bay. Keeping me feeling safe, protected and loved. A warmth seeped into my heart and filled it with a joy that felt so sweet and so tender to my broken, aching heart.

And I swear, as I was starting to slip away into the embrace of sleep, there was a smile on Fresh's face.

In my dreams, I saw a third mysterious, unidentified figure. I swear I have never seen this guy in my life. 

Just like the weird pentagon and the mysterious square lady, this man was no different.

Warm, blond, curly hair styled in a cute yet civilised manner framed his tanned skin, adorned with freckles that covered a majority of his face. The eyes were like beautiful, warm, golden suns in his eyes, beaming a positive, kind yellow that warmed my heart. His headphones were pure white, a trait that seemed exclusive to this guy and the other mysterious people in my dreams. And the design - a Yellow Circle.

His clothes were reminiscent of a roman toga, pure yellow with white circle adorning the hem. Its skirt stopped just above the knee.

"Damn, you're lucky." He giggled. His voice was very fitting for his appearance, warm, joyous and chipper. Other than the mysterious square lady, this Peculiar circle is the first to properly speak to me. "Many people'll kill to be in your position."