Chapter 17

Louis's P.O.V.

"Harry! You need to put this dirty underwear in the dirty clothes!" I called. Emily and Jessie were supposed to be here any second, and I wanted to impress them.

Harry walked in and I shouted, "Harry Styles, put on some clothes!!"

"Relax, boo-bear," he said, pulling on a pair of trousers and a gray shirt. Then he put the underwear in the dirty clothes.

"Thank you."

And then I heard my phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Emily. We're here, can you buzz us up?" she asked.

In the background I heard, "Hi, Louis!!!!!!!"

I laughed, "Yeah sure, come on up."

I hung up and buzzed them in. Then I went to the door and stood ready to answer it. "Harry! They're on their way up! Get your butt in here!"

"I'm coming!" he called, and ran into the room. We stood there at the door for about five seconds before there was a knock on the door.

"They're here!" I squeaked.

I rushed to open the door and saw Emily. She was wearing some short pink shorts, black braces, and a plain black V-neck.

Behind her was Jessie. Jessie was wearing black skinny jeans, red TOMS, and a blue and white striped shirt.

I laughed, "Love the braces, Emily. And Jessie's stripes."

"Hey, Lou," Emily said.

"Hey, Em. This is Harry. Harry, this is Emily and her friend Jessie."

"Nice to meet you, ladies," Harry said.

"Nice to meet you, Harry. This is Jessie, Jessie this is Louis and Harry."

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, boys!" Jessie exclaimed.

"You, too," I said. "Well, come on in. In a bit, we'll make popcorn and tea. Are you alright with watching Spiderman?" I addressed them all.

They all answered with a chorus of yes's, so we walked into the living room and put the movie in. While sitting through the trailers for other movies, we all sat and got to know each other. When the movie finally started, we all settled down to watch it.

I leaned back really fast and put my arm up, before Emily could lean back. So when she did lean back, my arm was around her shoulder. I felt her snuggle into my side, and had to concentrate on the movie, so that I wouldn't blush or something weird like that.

Tonight was going to be amazing.

A/N next chapter is a good chapter for the lovers of Emily and Louis. (: