Chapter 7

Niall's P.O.V.

I chose to go shopping with Lou, so that I can tell him what has been on my mind lately. As soon as he and I were in the car, and on our way, I turned the radio off, and began, "Can I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah, sure. What's on your mind?" he inquired.

"I...I think I might be in love with someone."

"That's great! Congratulations!" he exclaimed. "Who is she? Do I know her?"

"Yeah...you know him."

We sat for a few moments in silence until Louis turned to look at me, "He?"

"Yeah, and I don't know if he likes me back. I doubt it."

"Let's start with you telling me who it is," Louis prompted.

"It's Liam." Louis gasped. I continued, "Promise me you won't tell anybody!"

"Don't worry, I promise!" he took a deep breath, and continued, "That can't be all that's bothering you, what else is it?"

"Uh...he...I...we...kissed," I felt myself blush furiously.

"You WHAT?!?"

"Well, I mean to say...he was drunk...and he fell on top of me...and then, I don't know, we were just kissing. I don't know how it happened, it just did. And then he jumped off of me, apologized, and was asleep within the next 2 minutes. When he woke up this morning he didn't even remember it. Does that mean it meant nothing to him? And how am I supposed to talk to him and stuff now, when I can't get that *kiss* out of my head?!"

"Oh. Wow. Um." Louis's eyes were wide with shock. "I don't know, I guess the best thing to do would be to put it behind you and try to forget it - don't get me wrong, I know that's nearly impossible, and you really like him, but at least try. Because that's the best advice I've got."

I put my head in my hands. This will never work! I see Liam so much; there's no way to avoid him, but theres also no way I will be able to forget. Maybe I should come clean and tell him what happened, but act like it doesn't faze me. I sigh, "I'll do my best."

"Good. You'll have to keep me updated. We're here," Louis parked the car.

As we went inside to begin our shopping trip, I couldn't help but worry about what was going to happen between Liam and I, and I wondered what he was doing.