~11~

A/N:
Hey! Im glad you guys are enjoying my story! Feel free to give me tips or people you would want me to Introduce (besides bts of course!) thank you for voting and commenting on my things I appreciate it a lot and I wouldn't mine a follow either if you wish to do so!

As I've stated I don't really have a plot with my story at this moment so I'm just building it on as it goes so sorry for the late updates. I'm still in school at the moment so I'm very busy during the day and can only really upload if I stay up late which I is what I'm doing right now haha😅 I will try my best to be more constant and uploading but can't promise!
Also I've seen your comments and for the most part I've loved them haha thank you for taking the time to comment! And to end this off i just want to say I know everything seems so sexual in these chapters but I promise to change up the story to make it more interesting for you guys as time goes! Thank you for reading!😊

UPDATED A/N: Hey guys it's currently 2023, Ik it's been a while since I wrote this book lol. I think like 4 years? But just wanted to thank everyone for liking my book and just wanted to come on here and say a few words. I'm currently rewriting this book so if you see a change in scenes in some of the chapters it's because I added or took away from some chapters. I was very young when I wrote this book so looking back at it now it makes me cringe seeing some of the parts I wrote LMAO. But yeah im currently going back and making the chapters more detailed and dirtier. I just wanted to remind everyone that this is a SMUT book so like there's bound to be sex scenes in almost every chapter, i've seen people in my comments complaining about it and i'm like... babe you're reading the wrong book this is ALLL about fucking like let's be fr LOL. Ofc seeing how much it revolves around fucking I still want to add some parts to make it seem a bit more realistic although that's not really what I was going for when I started this book I mean... how cliche? both of these mfs lived in an orphanage and blah blah blah like y'all im just here to satisfy people's horniness LFMAOAO. But yeah guys ENJOYYY !!!