~18~

The simple comment Jungkook made me feel aroused but so submissive towards him. It felt different. Jungkook grabbed a fistful if my hair, yanking it hard and pulling my head back to expose my neck. He started to suck on various spots. I let out a loud moan when Kookie sucked on my sweet spot.
"Mm found it so easily"
How was he so good? I wondered. Kookie seemed so soft but in bed he was such a beast. He turned me around, I was expecting a spank but instead he embraced me in a hug leaving small kissed on my shoulder. "Was I too rough, love?" The nickname almost made me fall down to him. It made me feel some type of way. "No Jungkook I liked it"
"Im glad baby but god say my name again? it sounds so sexy coming at your mouth." He told me as he towered over me starting at me with the most loving and compassion filled eyes. At this rate I'm bound to have a orgasm just by his way of speaking to me.
He turned around for a second, pumping some shampoo on to his hand before I felt his hands on my scalp, massaging every strand of hair with the strawberry scented liquid. I hugged him as he washed my hair and just let myself be comfortable in his embrace. After he washed my hair I decided to do the same with his until we began to play with the soap in his hair creating weird and funky shapes. Making us both laugh. After we both showered and finished off our wholesome moment, we dried off and changed into some PJ's. I flopped on the bed and rolled to my side. I laid there, facing the bathroom. I watched Jungkook wash his teeth and then his face. Jungkook was a lot slower at those things than me, surprisingly. He took forever to finish off drying and changing. By the time he finished I was almost done with my Skin care. I finished a little before he finished his skin care. After he finished he dried off with his face with a towel, he turned the bathroom light off and shut the door before he made his way over to me. I locked my eyes with his as he crawled into bed. I smiled at him in a way I never do, revealing my dimples.
"Honey, you're dimples are cute." He poked them and then wrapped and arm around my waist, pulling me towards him. He kissed my forehead before he cupped my face and gave me a sweet kiss.

"I think I'm falling for you, Ivy. I love this side of you where you let me love you for you"