~7~

(A/N: I would love to hear feedback from you guys! Please feel free to comment and tell me if you're enjoying the story! Thank you!)
Warning ⚠️: intense!

"I like your name a lot, I'm going to love screaming it when you pleasure me...Jungkook"
~
~
~
"Ah Noona why are you such a tease? You're making me hard.."
"Well you're such a tease too. Guess we're even now love. Now how about we head to sleep now I'm very tired."
"Mm okay Noona only if you let me hug you."
"Even if I said no you'd still end up hugging me" I laughed
"But of course I won't deny that offer."
After that I turned the lights off, getting on to the bed to immediately be embraced in a hug by Kookie. His large arm wrapped around my neck as I huddled closer to him. He rested his head on my chest and wrapped his other arm around my waist. I felt so peaceful and comfortable I was falling asleep, I left butterfly kisses on Kookies head and before I fully drifted I heard...

"Goodnight Noona.."

And was awoken by the words...

"Ahhh Noona.."

"Noona please touch me.."

I woke up to Kookie's moaning, I raised myself up to see what the problem was but Kookie seemed to be having a...

"wet dream?" I whispered

He was sweating Intensely and bucking his hips up, moaning the word Noona out. Kookie looked so hot all aroused just for me.

This was my opportunity for some fun...

"Do you want Noona to help you?" I whispered into his ear.
"aghh.. please Noona" The excitement ran down my body. I slowly made my way down his body licking and kissing as much as I could before getting to his crotch area, I could see the pre cum on his boxers which aroused me even more, I felt a heat sensation at my lower area. I rubbed his erection through his boxers. It was pulsing with excitement. The slightest touch made Kookie whimper.

"mmhmm~~~ Noo- Noona..."

Kookie groaned as I touched him.
I grabbed the waistband of his boxers pulling it down making his dick spring out. I could almost drool at the sight I was looking at. Without hesitation I spit on it and wrapped my mouth around it. Kookie began to moan loudly even though he was still dreaming.
"Ahh Noona keep going.."
I sped up my pace and could feel that he was enjoying what I was doing. I began to moan on his dick to make the vibrations of the moans make the sensation feel better.
Kookie continued to let out soft moans, they sounded so hot I could barely contain myself..
    He began to squirm around as I continued to alternate between my hand and mouth as I went up and down on his dick.

"oh my god Noonaaa... fuckkkk"

he groaned and grabbed a fistful of the sheets as I started to speed up the pace, he bucked his hips up as I worked my tongue around the tip and put his dick all the way at the back of my throat. At this point Kookie had woken up to the enjoyment he was receiving.

"Aghhhh~~~ mmmmhhh Nooonaaa im so close~"

I suddenly stopped to edge Kookie a little, I didn't want him to cum yet. 
"mmmm Noooonaaahh... ~~ Whyd you stop" He whined.

"Be a good boy and say please to Noona, tell your Noona how much of a good boy you are for her." I played with the tip as I talked to Kookie.

"Please? Noona im such a good boy for you. Please pleasure me Noona it feels so good..."

"You are a good boy Kookie,  you know Noona loves you and will always pleasure you baby."

    I got off my knees and got closer to his face, grabbing it with my hands and kissing him intensely. We began to make out, exchanging wet sloppy kisses and small moans.  I straddled him and began to grind on to his dick. Kookie groaned at the feeling of my core grinding on to his dick.

"Noona... if you keep doing this to me i'm gonna flip you over and fuck you so hard... mmm your pussy feels amazing grinding on my dick. I want it wrapped around it. Please Noona ride on it..."

   I laughed at his sexual frustration comments and further pushed them by taking my shirt off right in front of his face. My breast's right at his eyes. I grabbed his face and pushed it into my breasts. Kookie cupped one with his hand, massaging it while he began to suck on the other one. I tugged on Kookie's hair and let out loud moans as he played with my breasts

"mmm~~ Kookie... Noona likes that" I moaned

"Noona please keep moaning you sound so hot, moan in my ear. I wanna hear you right next to me"

He gripped my ass and continued to suck on my breasts, leaving hickeys all over as I moaned in his ear. I licked his ear, softly biting and playing with it. Making Kookie groan.

"Noona you really know how to hit all the sweet spots..."

"Oh i'm not done yet..."

I climbed off Kookie and back down to his dick to finish off what I started. I spit on my hand and began to jerk it up and down Kookie's dick as I bit my lip and made eye contact with him. Kookie had his mouth wide open staring at me with the most pleasure filled eyes. I couldn't help but stare at his pretty face as I jerked him off.  

"You like that huh baby??"

I said as I began to speed up the pace. I started to alternate between my hand and mouth now. Slowly I switched to my mouth fully until I had fully engulfed his dick down my throat. I deepthroated it until I could stick my tongue out and lick his balls while I had his whole dick in my mouth. At this point Kookie was a mess of moans and groans. Kookie was gripping my hair and fucking my mouth. I could feel that Kookie was getting so close to releasing.. I could feel the pulsing of his dick in my mouth getting tighter and tighter..

"Oh my god Noona, you make it feel too good Im so close to coming.." 

   I sped the pace up and continued to go faster and faster until I heard Kookie whimpering louder and louder. He began to squirm and buck his hips up indicating me that he was right at his point of climax. He came in my mouth, I could taste the salty liquid coating my mouth. I stuck my tongue out, showing him the aftermath of his climax. I swallowed it and smiled proudly at Kookie.

"Noona that was amazing."

  Before I could respond Kookie grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss. Enough to turn into a makeout. I slid my tongue into his mouth dominating his. After an intense 5 minutes we pulled away, a saliva strand still connecting our mouths. Kookie grabbed me and laid me on the bed,  hovering over me and kissing me all over. He slowly made his way down kissing every part of me. Stopping at my breasts and playing with them again. He moaned as he sucked on them, he started to slowly move one of his hands down towards my area. Weirdly I didn't want to pull away. I was so heated for Kookie the whole time I helped him with his wet dream that I wanted to fulfill mine as well. I wanted to let him do things to me. In my head he was fulfilling his masters wishes..
I let out a moan as he was getting very close to my area. He stopped playing with my breasts and started making his way down sloppily kissing every inch of my stomach until he got to my core area.
"Mm Noona I've been waiting to do this since I saw you. Breakfast is going to be delicious."
He slid my panties down all the way to my knees.
"Told ya I would be the one removing your pretty black thong soon enough..."