Chapter Two

Jungkook's POV

"Well hello there," The teacher said as I walked into her classroom. I looked around at all of the students who were staring at me and I smirked as some of them whispered 'He's hot' or 'Oh my God, my prayers were answered.' I looked at the teacher; she was about in her mid thirties and she was really short. Shorter than me at least. "You must be the new student, why don't you introduce yourself to us?" She said.

I took a step forward and scanned over the classroom. My eyes suddenly fell on a pair of dark brown ones from across the room. It was a guy who looked around my age and he looked unamused as he stared back at me. "My name is Jungkook." I said as I still stared into his eyes. He looked away and started talking to his friend, so I looked away as well, landing my eyes on Jimin. "Glad to be here." I said.

"Why don't you choose a seat? I'll start class." The teacher said. Jimin frantically patted the seat next to him and I smiled as I made my way to him. "I finally have a friend in this class now! Oh my God, my savior!" Jimin said as I sat next to him and put my bag on the floor.

"Nice to know that I already have more friends than you and I've only been here for thirty minutes." I laughed as he pouted.

"Hey, I have more friends!" He whisper-shouted at me. I chuckled as I raised my eyebrow and looked away from him.

"I do!" He said as he hit my shoulder.

I furrowed my eyebrows and pushed Jimin back, causing him to whine. "You're so mean to have only met me a while ago," He said to me. "You were shy at first, go back to that."

"And you called me hot when we first met," I said to him with a smirk. "Can we go back to that?" I said as I got a little closer to him.

"Stop flirting, it makes me sick." I heard.

I turned around to see the boy that I made eye contact with when I had first walked in the classroom. He was wearing all black and his hair was even dark, along with his eyes. Is everything about him just dark? What's with that? "Oh. So you can run your hands all over anyone you want, but when it comes to anyone else, it suddenly isn't okay anymore?" Jimin said. I widened my eyes at him and he was staring up at the other boy who was furious.

"Talk back to me again, see what happens." He said as he picked up Jimin by his collar. Jimin looked like he was way too used to it happening, and it made me kind of pissed off. He was my new friend, after all.

I stood up and towered over the boy with furrowed eyebrows. Both him and Jimin looked up at me in confusion when I took the boy's hand off of Jimin and lowered it back to his side. "Touch Jimin again," I said to the boy as I looked into his chocolate eyes once again. "And you'll see what happens." I said to him.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at our hands. He snatched his hand away from mine as if I had a disease and he squinted his eyes before turning back to his friends and sitting back in his original seat. Jimin looked at me like I was crazy, but I looked back at him with the same exact expression.

"Do you usually let him treat you that way?" I asked Jimin as he sat back down. He shrugged as he took a sip from his apple juice.

"Yeah, I'm the only one he ever does it to." Jimin said quietly. "He hates me, he's always hated me." He chuckled with no amusement.

"Why?" I asked him quietly.

He shrugged once again and turned around in his desk. "Let's do our work now." Jimin said, avoiding my question and concerned look.

——

  "Jungkook, are you crazy?!" Taehyung said after he sat down next to me and Jimin at the cafeteria table. He set his plate in front of him and looked at me like I was crazy. "Picking a fight with Yoongi is like throwing someone who doesn't know how to swim in an ocean."

  "But, the thing is.." Jimin looked at Taehyung with a smile. "Jungkook can swim. He can swim real good, really. Honestly, you should've seen his muscles when he pulled Yoongi away from me, it was quite hot." He smirked.

  Taehyung looked at me and tilted his head. "Are you trying to get killed?" He asked me.

  I laughed lightly and smiled at him as he looked at me curiously. "That Yoongi guy wasn't even hard to pull away. He literally walked away from us after I grabbed him." I said as I stuck an orange slice in my mouth.

  "He didn't do anything to you?" Taehyung asked. Jin came up next to him and sat, listening to the conversation while stuffing his mouth with food. I laughed at Taehyung.

  "No, why are you acting so weird?"

  "Yoongi is a bad bitch," Jimin said with a wide grin. "But apparently you're way better."

  "Hey!" Taehyung pushed Jimin away. "You're underestimating Min Yoongi." He said.

  "And you're underestimating Jungkook!" Jimin yelled back at him and held onto my arm as I sipped on my water bottle. I looked at Jin for help and he shrugged at me and started putting more fruit in his mouth.

  "I think you're both crazy," I said to them. They looked at me at the same time and stayed silent. "Nobody it stronger than me, but that doesn't mean that I'll use that advantage."

  "You should!" Jimin screeched into my ear. "Nobody has ever stood up to Yoongi like that, not even me. And I'm the only one who even barely smarts off to him." He said quietly.

  I shrugged my shoulders and looked back at my food. "Taehyung likes him, I'm not going to hurt him unless he hurts me or any of my friends." I said with a smile. Taehyung smiled back and nodded his head in agreement.

  Jimin pouted and let go of my arm finally, going back to looking at his own food. I'm not sure why Jimin wanted me to beat up this Yoongi guy so badly, but I'm guessing that it has something to do with the fact that Yoongi usually threatens him. That shit won't pass with me. I'm sorry Min Yoongi, But you wont be the one to hurt anyone next time.

  Next time will be the last time.

~

I GOT BTS TICKETS

IM GOING TO CHICAGO BITCHES

~