Chapter 13

Y/N P.O.V
What.The.Hell. I'm scared for life. I'll never be able to unsee that. I roll off of my bed hoping to wake up from this odd kinky nightmare.

"Listen Y/n it's not what you think-"Kusuo starts.

"Nuh uh! I don't care just get some clothes on, ya know what I'll just leave" I squeak while walking out of my room door.

•••

"Y/n you can come in now" Saiki says. I walk in staring at the ground the whole time. I sat on the bed. Silence.

"Uh...sorry Y/n...I'll go" Saiki sighed while getting up from the bed.

I grab his hand and he turns around slightly shocked. "Nmm can you stay please?" I ask still looking down. "If you want me to...sorry" he said again.

I pull Saiki into a hug. "It's fine, I don't care about that because I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me" I mumble with my face in his shirt.

"Thanks, Y/n" he softly muttered. But before I can reply Yui busts into the room. "Hey Grape Juice Girl, my momma's here to pick me up!..Oops sorry did I interrupt something" Yui continues while backing out of the door.

"Oh uh no nothing important well let's go talk to your mom" I say sweat dropping. I grab Yui's hand and walk downstairs.

"Oh hey, thank you for watching Yui" her mother said.

"No problem, but I didn't get your name" I say.

"Oh it's Yoriko, what's yours?"

"It's L/n Y/n" I tell her.

"Well thanks L/n"

"It was no problem, bye"

"Bye" she said.

"Well do you wanna watch Ccm#2 Yuta?" I ask Yuta.

"Uh huh thanks Grape Juice Girl!" Yuta exclaims. I put in the Cd and it plays.

SAIKI P.O.V
About 30 minutes into the show Y/n falls asleep on my shoulder. Even her snores are cute.

"Hey Ccm#2 you like her don't you?" Yuta asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I blush at hearing the statement. I don't think I've thought about Y/n in that way, but she's so nice and forgiving I mean it's kinda hard not to. But even if I was 100% sure I liked her, there's no way she'd like me back.

But I won't tell Yuta that. "Hey Yuta you like Yui don't you?" I reply. He looks back to the T.V not saying a word. I thought that would shut him up. I few moments later I hear a voice coming closer, telepathically obviously.

"Wonder what Y/n's up to?"

Probably her mom.

Hmm Y/n doesn't talk about her mom much. Well maybe she won't care much that me and Yuta are here. I hear keys jangle and the door opens to reveal a middle aged woman.

Guess I was right.

She looks over and her expression is very pissed.

"I-Is that a fucking boy?!" She yells is utter disbelief.

With that Y/n wakes up an automatically knows what's going on. Out of instinct she grabs my hand and Yuta's while teleporting to my house.

"Oh wow" I mutter. "Sorry about that Yuta, where do you live?" she asks. He gasps but still falters, seeing as he just woke up.

"It's that house Yuta says while pointing to the next house over. "Okay" she says while walking him to the door and dropping him off.

"So uh sorry my mom was acting like that, she doesn't like me hanging out with boys" she told me.

"It's fine Y/n, see you at school tommorow" I say. "Bye Ku, love ya" she says while walking away.

Love you too Y/n.

If only I had the guts to tell her that out loud.