Chapter 24

!Special Chapter Explanation!
xxxxxxx
Hello lovely leaders! If you're reading this then it is my birthday! So I've decided to make this a two-part chapter birthday special for Y/n. So I'll make them longer than usual and as usual thank you all for your love and support! xoxoxo
xxxxxx

Y/N P.O.V
That's a lie..obviously. I think. I mean Saiko said-Ugh who cares about what he said.

I shook my head. "T-Thanks Kusuo" I ran up to walk closer with him.

"So what's wrong? You acted really weird when I suggested we watch this movie premiere. Would you rather watch something else?" I asked, inching closer toward him. He threw his arm around me.

"If something was bothering me, it'd be fine, because it's your birthday. I'll put every irritation to the side so that you could enjoy yourself today" He explained.

I know I told him to be more confident, but I seriously won't be able to hang out with him without being flustered if he keeps pulling crap like this.

AT *ANY RANDOM THEATRE*(I'm not creative:o)

I mean I know it's Tooru Mugami but like this is seriously a lot of people.

Kusuo and I pushed our way through the crowd to get to the entrance. "C-Can we please get ah, two tickets t-to, *insert movie premiere* a-any seating" I was out of breathe from tussling through the large masses of people here.

"Oh, it appears you two have snagged the last two back row seats" the man at the back grinned. "You two are quite the lucky couple"

Well unlike before, we don't have to deny remarks like that.

"Ah, thanks" Kusuo payed for our tickets as we walked inside.

I breathed in and out until I finally gathered full stamina. "Hey, I coulda payed for those y'know" I remarked as we got in line for food.

"You could've. But I payed and you didn't. Oh well, too bad" He smirked patted my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks then"

*IN SAID MOVIE SCREENING*

SAIKI P.O.V
So I may have gone a bit overboard on food for Y/n but whatever, who cares?

The place was practically bustling as people scrambled and rushed around talking and looking for their seats. Luckily, me and Y/n got seats in the corner of the theatre, so there isn't any awkward tension having to sit in between two strangers.

"Hey Kusuo" Y/n whispered, even though everyone there was yelling, waiting until the movie started.

"Huh?" I whispered back. "I'm really happy" She leaned back.

"Why? Have you been really looking forward to this movie or something?" I asked, curiously.

"Nah, I'm just excited I get to hang out with you" she leaned her head on my shoulder.

No matter how many times we go through this, Y/n doing practically anything can make me red.

"Same here" I ruffled her hair.

Sometimes I wonder about how lucky I actually am. I heard two painfully familiar voices that make me want to rip my ear drums out.

"I am absolutely elated you agreed to watch my premiere with me Kokomi! I promise we'll have a grand time" I heard, coincidentally walking Y/n and I's way.

Y/n looked up and saw Teruhashi and when she did her expression completely changed. Teruhashi saw Y/n and shrieked, completely drawing the attention of everyone at the theatre.

When everyone's eyes were on Teruhashi, her idiot brother pulled off his shades and asked "What's the matter?"

So to answer my previous question, not lucky at all.

Y/N P .O.V
Everyone in the theatre is running up here to Mr. Mugami, who was surprisingly enough, on a date with Teruhashi. Needless to say I'm pissed off, because now I can't enjoy the movie, but even more so because Ku's plans are ruined. He just wanted me to have a good time.

I groaned and stomped out of the screening area.

I kept going until I realized I was in front of the theatre. This never would have happened with telepathy.

TERUHASHI P.O.V
I finally got out of the screening with my brother and we headed somewhere isolated.

"Stupid! You could've seriously gotten hurt, exposing yourself in front of those crazies! Especially that crazy L/n!"

"L/n? Isn't that the name of the girl who's been bothering you? Do y-you need me to talk to her?" He threateningly cracked his knuckles.

"Not until you put your shades back on" I groan.

SAIKI P.O.V
I ran outside, searching for Y/n, which wasn't too hard. She was sitting on the sidewalk near the theatre which I just left.

"Am I crying? Stupid stupid" she muttered. I mean no wonder she's crying. Her birthday just got ruined by Teruhashi, who just seems to ruin every thing.

"Hey, you okay?" I sat beside her.

"Ah! Crap!" She turned away from me and wiped her face violently. "Yeah I'm fine"

I turned to face her. "It's okay to..uh, not be okay. I mean she did ruin your special day-" Y/n stopped me.

"It's not that! You wanted me to have a good day and then Teruhashi ruined your plans, that's not fair, I bet it's because of my bad luck or something" She sounded frustrated.

Really? Just because my plans didn't get fulfilled?

I cupped her face in my hands. "You're really the sweetest ever. It doesn't matter about what my plans were, you're way more important" her expression softened.

She looked at what seemed like my lips for a while. "C-Can I?" She asked before leaning in.

"I mean if you want to..."

"At least! Have the decency to do things like that in private!" we were interrupted by the Teruhashi siblings.

"So, is this the girl who's been bothering you?"

MAKOTO P.O.V
After I asked, the most beautiful angelic girl I've even seen stood up before me. She had beautiful multicolored eyes and quite the get up on.

She's absolutely stunning, but wait, wasn't she about to kiss the four eyed freak? So he finally got a girlfriend?

She looked at me innocently before slapping me all the way to hell. "We were having a moment jackass!" She screamed at me.

"Ahh~ So magnificent..." was all that escaped my lips.