Chapter 10

NEW DAY

Y/N P.O.V
"I don't wanna go to school today, Kusuo" I tell him telepathically 

"Why?"

"I don't know. I'm just not feeling it today" I gave him an answer.

"So you're just gonna make me go with all the annoying idiots"

"I guess, sorry please don't hate me"

"Don't worry I don't I'm just disappointed" he replied.

Aawwww no fair" After that he stoped talking to me.

Ugh, ma and dad are at work today so I gotta deal with cleaning, cooking and not getting harassed by my ex.

*Ding dong ding ding*

Okay then you can do this Y/n. "Ugh, nmmnmn, you can do this unnnummn" I groan as I try and get up from my bed. "Oooof" I moan as I finally get out of bed and fell on the floor.

"WOOH! Coming!" I yell as I walk down stairs. I open the door and see a woman holding a little girls hand.

"Hello, we're the Kaida family, we just moved in next door, this is my daughter Yui, I'm sorry to bother you but I have work today so does my husband so could you please watch her for me" she asks.

I don't know them, but if they live next door that can't be too much harm in watching her.

"Of course Mrs. Kaida"

"Oh thank you so much, bye Yui I love you" the mother says.

"Bye mamma!" the little girl exclaims. The mom closes the door after herself. "Hey ma'am my name is Yui" the little girl said.

I like to believe I'm a sparking conversationalist, especially when talking to kids.

"Hey, Yui whatcha holding?" I ask her.

"I'm holding the CD for the newest episode of "Cyborg Cider Man Number 2"!" She yells. "Have you heard of him?" she continued.

"No I haven't, well do ya wanna watch it Yui?" I ask.

"Yeah!" she responds and sits on my couch while holding the CD out to me. I take it from her and put it in.

•••

"Don't worry Cider man I'll hold off these guys while you save the mayor!" some random girl yells "AHH, IT'S GRAPE JUICE GIRLLLL! SHE'S SO AWESOME AND PRETTY!, HE-Hey she looks kinda like you" Yui excited at first, slowly calming down.

"Nah, not really" I repond.

"Are you sure, your secrets safe with me"

"No really, I'm not special" I assure her.

"Okay" she says while winking at me.

I giggle and watch the rest of the show. "Hey, miss whats your name?" Yui asks.

"My names, L/n Y/n but you can call me Y/n cause we're friends"

I tell her. "YAAAY IM FRIENDS WITH GRAPE JUICE GIRL! I CAN'T WAIT TO BRAG TO MY OTHER FRIENDS" She yells.

Hmmm, I guess she doesn't understand 'no'.

"Hey Yui do ya wanna go to the store and get some candy?" I ask her.

"Yeahh and can I get some Cyborg Cider man number two lemon soda!" She asks.

"Sure! Whatever you want" I tell her.

That Cd was really long huh, school's probably out now.

"Come on" I say while taking Yui's hand and walking to the door. We walk until we get there.

"Yui, do ya know where the soda is?" I ask her.

"Uh huh just follow me Grape Juice Girl" she said.

"You can call me Y/n...oh whatever" I give up while following behind her.

"Here!" She exclaimed, pointing to a store fridge filled with different flavor soda and a "Cyborg Cider Man number two" label on each one.

But I spy a familiar face..well hair anyway. I also see a little boy with green hair holding his hand. "Saiki?" I asked.

"Hey Y/n" he replied. "Ku!" I yell while I run and hug him tightly.

SAIKI P.O.V
Only you Y/n. I turn my head around once again so she doesn't catch me blushing. I don't know why but lately I've been feeling odd around her.

Now I'm no idiot or in denial, so I'm not going to act like I don't think she's cute but there's something else about her.

"I really missed you Kusuo" she says. Good grief I won't be able to turn my head the other way for a while.

"I missed you too Y/n" I told her. "Hey Cyborg Cider Man number two, isn't this Grape Juice Girl your love interest" Yuta says wiggling his eyebrows.

"WOOAH, CYBORG CIDER MAN NUMBER TWO!" The little girl yells. "You too huh?" Y/n asks, not surprised. "Yup" I replied.