Midnight

Laying there, his vision kept constantly blinking from red to yellow to blue and sometimes even black. The night had been darkened everywhere, except for the bright white moon that lit up the night.

There she layed on the grass, the human who had fought to run from him. He would attack her now but he could barely move as his legs refused to move, I think a few cables might have snapped when I tumbled down the hill he thought to himself. I looked dead at the girl, watching as she got up, groaning in pain. She slowly raised herself up but only gave a few of frustrated cries.

She looked up at the machine who layed on the ground, staring back at her. Deadshot couldn't help but growl back at her. She stood up but jumped back, shocked to hear the machine still capable of moving and growling. She moved close to him, ignoring his warning growls.

She knoticed the pain he had suffered too, but wasn't sure if she could help him because he was showing no signs of allowing her to. Deadshot stared at her as she got close, who does this human think they are? Getting close to me when I clearly am giving them a warning he thought again, giving a curious look at her. The girl only held out her hand, hoping to pet the smooth metal and not get killed or bit.

Deadshot shifted and she jumped back, as she held her spear and examined it "hmm" She said, looking at him, she took her spear and stuck it to him with the back end. As wires grew from his armor and connected to his jaw and other places, his eyes still flickered with the color of Blue, Yellow, and red.

"Here" She said, taking metal shards and placing them on the dented spots and broken areas, fixing the eyes and wires with new spare parts from other machines she had took down. As his eyes brightened up blue. Grabbing a few more metal shards and making them attach. She then looked at him and smiled but remembered her own injuries, as they stung again. She ripped her sleeve off of her outfit and tightly rapped it around her shoulder but put some chewed up medical flowers on the wound, as she flinched and jolted.

Deadshot stood up and looked around and when he looked at her it no longer said she was enemy. She even managed to repair his cannon on his back too, moving it to show that it could aim. She looked at him and managed to hug him but he only looked confused when she did this, "I know it's not your fault" She said. "You and the other machines are forced to harm me".

As the girl released him from her hug, she started to walk on a trail, following behind Deadshot only felt like sticking by her side. He looked around ready for danger but she looked at him, wondering why machines had to patroll areas of the earth all the time. That's when something caught both her eye and my eye, the girl used her ear piece to examine it, it was a dialogue labeled "experiment failure". The girl played it and we listened, hearing a man's voice.

"We have finally put our minds and thought into making something new, it may not be human but neither was it alien. It was certainly giant and an over powered thing, but never had I expected it to be a combination of two dangerous machines of this weird world that we live on."

"It had been hard to successfully make but it took alot of time and machinery to make this work.. Now we can finally see how it works." When I had done this I didn't even know how foolish I was when making this monstrosity.... This abomination... But I fount that out through hard way...

It hadn't been long ago when we powered this thing on, it was about day 3. And man did I screw up bad... This thing had the power and the intelligence... It was uncontrollable... It saw all as its enemy... I watched it take all my friends lives before my eyes and before I knew I was to sad to do anything about it but that left me in despair.

If anyone gets this please be careful... I don't know if I'll be around at this point but whatever happens don't let that beast be the thing that tears our world apart...

Deadshot stared at the girl who gave the same scared thoughts, "What could this thing possibly be? That's is so dangerous enough to tear our world apart" She questioned out loud, staring from him to the dialogue. Then those same thoughts flooded Deadshot's mind, what could have killed that Broadhead?... Could it have been whatever they were talking about in the dialogue?...

Let's hope this beast doesn't end our world... Or even worse make everyone go extinct... Deadshot only looked at the girl and they waited there a few minutes, looking up at the sky that shined from the moon.