Moonrise

Walking around after a long moment, nightfall was out and the moon had risen as the sky was littered with white stars that lit up the sky.

As Deadshot's eyes glowed blue, standing out in the night sky. He had been walking around searching for a long few hours, still struck with the thought of that dead corrupted Broadhead.

What had torn it apart?... It must have been something giant, maybe a Thunderjaw. The gap in its stomach was really big, as though something big impaled it.

Pushing the thoughts away. He felt the ground rumble from time to time, and the loud thunder like sound as though there was something giant walking around. And he was right, as he looked up to see a giant giraffe-like machine, it was a Tallneck. It is an innocent machine, the only machine that doesn't fight but just walks around in a big circle constantly.

A loud eerie sound broke the silence, as he heard the cry of a machine alerting everyone around it.

His eyes changed to yellow as he ran past the Tallneck being quick on his feet to see what the commotion was, stopping where a Watcher stood as his eyes were blood red. Abunch of other machines stood with their eyes red, as a Scrapper launched himself forward at a human Girl who fought them off.

Watching as the girl fell to the ground as her side hit against a rock, she took her spear and impaled the beast through the head. The Scrapper eyes went dark as it fell to the ground not making any moves, but only sparks flew from it for a few seconds. She took action and beat every Watcher that ran toward her, flashing their beams and diving at her.

"That's enough! I'll take action" Deadshot growled, to himself. As Deadshot aimed the gun on his back at her. Shooting a constant fire of ammo at her. She ran from the direction he was shooting in, as blood streaked out her shoulder. She wailed in pain, making a quick turn to run. Her shoulder still gushing out blood, she placed her hand on her arm and ran off hoping to escape.

Deadshot wasn't going to let her get away, his mind only set on getting rid of the enemy who stood in his line of sight. He darted after her, building up power to launch himself at her. Fleeing from the giant machine, she kept looking back to busy trying to get away only to find herself over a big hill. Without thinking Deadshot launched himself forward at her, only to fall down the hill with, banging my side against the rock, feeling as each rock struck him. Tumbling down the hill, making it hard to see the what was going on only to see a constant glance at the sky then the ground.

Everything came to an instant stop, as he layed their, feeling dents all over his body, sparks flying every which way, and his eyes flickered on and off constantly.

"Is this it... Will I even make it... Has the Human gone down with me... Have I made a sacrifice..."