"So, we're practically defenseless.  The only thing we can do, is skillfully attack.  "I know for a fact that Kureto has at least more than a hundred guards.  That's not even counting his military."  Shinya said, looking down at the table.

"I'm not saying we're at a total loss, we just need a better plan.  We already have a time to attack, the question is how to do it."  Mika nodded at Shinya's point, before sighing loudly.

He didn't want to say it, he was a giant loss.  Not knowing what to do, he wanted to save Yuu.  He knew his military wouldn't help, because it would send everyone spiraling into war.  Something he didn't want to happen, especially because of him.

"Alright, so on the ballroom is open to the public.  So we can get in easily.  We just need a way to sneak Yuu and his fr-"

"Guren."  Shinya added quickly. 

"Right, Guren and Yuu.  I know that Yuu will definitely be at that ball if he survives, but I don't know about Guren."  Shusaku continued.

Mika frowned, he hadn't thought about Guren yet.  He definitely felt selfish going on and on about Yuu, while Shinya was probably hurting just as much as him.

As Shinya and Shusaku continued talking, he finally interjected.  "We should signal them somehow, to get ready and during the ball, get to a nearby exit."  Mika said and the conversations stopped.

"How would we do-"

"We'll sneak in."  Shusaku said, cutting off Shinya.  "But, only one person can do it.  Shinya, Mika, you're off that duty.  You're too important to do this."

Mika understood this, although he still wanted to interject.

"I can't do it, I have valuable information, along with I know the castle more.  So our plan would probably fail without me.  Which leaves only one option."  Shusaku said quietly before turning to Narumi.

"Narumi, get ready, you're going on a mission."  Narumi, who was daydreaming , snapped out of it.  "W-what?  Me?"  He asked, eyes widening.

"It can't be me, Yuu probably won't even believe me if I somehow make it to him."  He said, remembering the time he wanted to kidnap Yuu.

"Listen Narumi, you'll do what I ask of you, or, we'll have a talk again." Narumi shivered and vehemently nodded his head.

Mika wasn't surprised, Shusaku was amazing with his words. They could absolutely cut you and destroy you, or build you up.

Sighing Mika shook his head, 'we're coming Yuu-chan.'

Guren POV————-
Guren raised an eyebrow in confusion.  "What, that's it?  You just want a friend?"  He asked, he was expecting that she wanted his soul or something.

"Well you see, people who come here never usually last long.  Or don't have pure intentions, but you're different!  When you were looking at my flowers, you had no intention to hurt them.   In fact, you wanted to give them to someone else to make them happy!"

Guren furrowed his brows, "how did you know that.  Are you a mind reader as well or something?"  He asked, as he watched her simply giggle.

"No silly, I know others intentions!  Be it pure or impure, I just know.  I also know a vague description about what they're going to do when they want something of mine."  She said, and Guren nodded his head slowly.

'That made sense, that's why she didn't know who exactly he was going to give the flowers to.'

"Now that I'm your friend, you're suppose to help me."  He said, bluntly.

"Alright, alright, I know the deal.  We fairies never go back on our word."  Mito said, flittering her wings a bit.

She was seated on a flower petal, legs criss cross apple sauce style.  "But, you're going to have to wait, until it's time for the last game."  She said excitedly.

"And when is tha-"

"Shush."  Mito suddenly said, before zipping towards his ear. 

"Don't tell anyone I told you this, or we'll both be dead."  She said, suddenly serious.

Guren nodded his head, and listened.

"When the queen is finally chosen, the games simply don't end there.  Kureto wants a strong wife after all.  My baby is always hungry, so he'll need to be fed at least twice a year."  She said, giggling whilst twirling around.

"Wait, so you mean that-"

"Hush Guren, I can't talk about this anymore here. I've already risked our lives just by telling you this." She said, now with a saddened tone.

Guren wanted to continue this conversation further, but decided against it. "But you said before, that when they fetch the creature a first time, they'll find me and kill me.  So I have to leave before then!"

Mito simply buzzed around before pausing midair, "I never said I couldn't hide you."  She said mischievously.  "When they come, I'll make sure to grow a few plants and vines around you.  You'll be high enough in the air and camouflaged, they'll never find you."

Guren simply nodded at her plan, not yet believing it completely.  But for now, it was the best thing he has.  He certainly didn't want to die now.

"What about the plan with saving Yuu? And the.....thing."  He said, referring to the monster.   She simply sighed.

"Once my baby starts to eat, there is no stopping him.  He's a hungry little boy after all.   But maybe, he'll listen to me just this once."  She said, saying the last part with a hopeful tone.

Hopefully she was right.