Chapter 5

They already arrived and the only thing they need to do is go park the car. It was already 2 o'clock.

they walked from the parking lot to the shopping area, they started the fun with F21. Finally, they got in the boutique. To start shopping, they both needed an extra hand so they got a bag for them to cary their items. Finally, They roomed around the whole place not leaving a single corner unseen.

Trisha spotted a pair of distressed denim jeans, she went closer and searched for her size, she luckily spotted her's because it was the last size small. She then took the pair of jeans then finally searched for more.

Searching, she was thinking of something oversized, something that would look like an oversize jacket for her. she went to the left side of the boutique because she knew there were a lot of flannels there,she spotted a red and black checkered flannel, she freaked out because it was just one left and it was 2x her size, 'speaking of the devil' her conscience broadcasted, she took it.

Let's check on Lexie, she is in the accessories corner. Lexie is a accessory lover, she already had 12 pairs of earrings, 8 necklaces, 9 bracelets and 18 rings in her bag. She finally goes to the shoe station, she spots a pair of nude gladiators, she runs after it and searches for her size, she saw it and grabbed it.

She goes out of the shoe station. She walked around and searched for more clothes, 'omg' her inner voice protesting like it was an emergency, she saw a floral dress that had the color of mint, she ran after it because it was the last one, lucky for her it was her size!

They had enough in F21 so they both went to the counter and pay. Trisha had 27 items while lexie had 49 (including the accessories)

They finally got out and proceeded to top shop

**********