The New Kid

Alfred's Pov:

*ʙᴇᴇᴘ* *ʙᴇᴇᴘ* *ʙᴇᴇᴘ* *ʙᴇ-*

*sᴍᴀsʜ*

Ugh.. I hate mondays. Especially this one. Today I am going to a new school. The last school I went to someone started picking a verbal fight with me and before you knew it fists were swinging. I got a bloody nose, while the other kid got a broken skull. I won't go much further into detail, but I hit him and he fell back on the concrete. Even though he threw the first punch, technically at least, because I fought back so hard I ended up getting expelled. Thats why I am going to a new school today. I honestly am not super enthusiastic about this whole switching schools thing. I know I will probably be able to make new friends at this new school because I'm kinda a jock, but I don't want to just leave my old friends. Anyways, I don't have much of a say in the matter, so I better get up and start the day.

Arthur : "Alfred! Get up this instant! I think you just broke your damn alarm clock! This is like the third time this year already! This will be coming out your allowance, Young Man!

Me : "Fine! How much did that old wore down thing cost anyways! You probably bought it at some yard sale for like $2!"

Arthur : "That 'old wore down thing' cost $30 for your information! Now get out of bed! NOW!"

Me : "Ughhh Fine."

Today was going to be one of my worse days, wasn't it?

Matt : Alfred C'mere! I made some pancakes! Sorry about the syrup though, Me and Kiwi used all of it! Better luck next time, eh?

Me : "Yeah... I guess so."

Matt : "You don't seem that happy today, eh? what seems to be the problem?"

Kiwi : "I Know! I bet it is because you are moving schools! And this is your first day! That's why, isn't it!"

Me : "Yeah I guess so. Going to a new school means that i'm going to have to leave all my friends!
How do you expect me not to be a little down about that!"

Matt : "Well, It also means you can make new ones! A new school is a blank slate!"

Me : "Yeah. I guess that is true! I will try to have some optimism today."

As I walk out the door, mat reminds me that I forgot my jacket, so I go back, get it, then leave. Maybe this day won't be so bad, right? I mean, I do have to leave all my old friends, but now I can make new ones!

Ivan's Pov:

Ughh.. Another monday. Mondays are agreeably by all students the worst day of the week. All it means is a stop to something good, the weekend, and a start to more school! I wish the weekend would never end. I hated going to school. Everybody feared me. Everyone thought I was creepy, and there were many rumors floating around about me. No one ever sat be me. When we had projects, no one ever wanted to be my partner. Of course, everyone had to have a partner, so someone was usually forced to be in a group with me, but most people at school would much rather get a F on some botany project than visit my place. This is all because I didn't like to socialize that much, so after years of being in a class with the same people, people started to think of me as mysterious.

{ Hey guys! The chapter is not done, I just need a bit of help here..... I do not know Ukraine or Belarus' country human names... For now I will just call them their country names, but please tell me what the real names for them are in the comments. Thanks! }

Belarus : "Ivan! Come down here! I made breakfast. Come get yourself ready for school!"

Me : "Coming Belarus! Just one second"

I said, as I went to go put on my shirt. Most of my shirts, Including this one, were plain black. My jacket though, had 3 stripes, red white and blue, just like the russian flag. I went down to eat breakfast, but I mainly just pecked at the tvorog.

{ It is similar to cottage cheese and eaten for breakfast by russian people... I think? }

After a little more of pecking at the breakfast, I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. It was quite chilly today, so I pulled up my hood over my head. Most of the rest of my walk was silent, except for right before I got into my school when...

Alfred : "Ouch"

Me : "Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. I wasn't paying attention."

Alfred : "Oh. It is okay! Do you go to this school? This is my first day here."

Me : "Yeah. I go here. Your new? What grade are you in?"

Alfred : "I am in 10th. You? Also whats your name?"

Me : "I'm in 10th grade as well, also my name is Ivan. You?"

Alfred : "My name is Alfred. I should be seeing you later. I need to go unpack all my books into my locker, find said locker, etcetera."

Me : "That's fine. Also, sorry about your coffee! See ya later"

Alfred : "See ya around dude!"

I bet Alfred is going to have a locker by me, because everyone else had switched to whatever locker they could find that was not near me. I wonder if he shares any classes with me.

Alfred's Pov :

That kid named... What was his name? Isaac? no. What was it? Ivan! that was his name. He is nice. Maybe I will try to become his friend. I noticed not many kids from the school were talking to him on the way there. It is a good thing that when he walked into me I wasn't taking a sip of my frappuccino, also I had already drunk most of it so it isn't a big deal that he knocked it out of my hands. Also, I was standing on a gutter, so all the liquid just went in there! That has to be a sign of good luck for the day! Or, well, I guess it could also kinda be seen as bad luck but I need to remember what Matthew told me and be optimistic! I hope this day goes well!

Gilbert : "Hey, are you new here?"

Me :" Yeah! Name is Alfred, but you can call me Alf. What is your name?"

Gilbert : "My name is Gilbert, but you can call me Gil."

Me : "Cool. So Gil, Can you show me to the locker room! This peace of paper the office gave me should say what number my locker is."

Gilbert : "Umm... Number 35..."

Me : "Something wrong with that number..?"

Gilbert : "Yeah kinda... I Mean... You are next to umm. Ivan. You probably have not met him yet but um... He is different... Antisocial.... A sociopath, you could even say... You might want to contemplate asking the office to get you moved."

Me : "You mean the guy with the russian accent? He seemed fairly nice in my opinion?"

Gilbert : "Yeah umm... Well I think tha-"

*ʀɪɴɢ**ʀɪɴɢ**ʀɪɴɢ**ʀɪɴɢ*

Gilbert : "Well that must be the bell! See you later!"

Me : "Well umm... Okay then. Bye."

That is weird. Ivan seemed fine to me! Now there is a kid calling him a sociopath? This doesn't seem right. What is so strange about him they see that I Don't see? Well, whatever. I need to be getting to class. What class is it again? Oh yes, this paper the office gave me says that it is English class next. I better be on my way!

- ғɪɴɪsʜ -

So how was my first ever chapter on this website? I know not too much has happened yet, but I'm trying to make this story very long, not short. Leave suggestions in the comments, more specifically I need to know the country human names of these countries : Ukraine, Mexico { I think its Juan? Idk } Belarus, and China. Thanks for any support and or comments on this chapter! Also sorry if this story takes a while! School is tough! Bye!

- ɢᴀᴠɪɴ ʜᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ -