twenty one.

this chapter is mostly smut, feel free to skip to the last two paragraphs :)

Instrumental

Katya kissed Trixie breathlessly and passionately as soon as they entered her bedroom. Her parents had long fallen asleep, as did her sister. It was the perfect scene.

Katya pushed Trixie onto her back on Katya's bed before climbing atop her. She kissed Trixie's lips softly, but hungrily, and before she knew it, she was biting them and hearing soft moans come from between them. Katya, her one hand on Trixie's waist and the other on her cheek, began kissing Trixie's neck and jawline. She left small hickies on the girl's neck, but nothing too severe. They hadn't talked about that yet.

Katya leaned into Trixie's ear, softly sucking on her earlobe and sending shivers down Trixie's spine. "Take off your dress for me, princess," she said in a hushed tone. Her voice was dripping in seduction. Trixie sat up and did as she was told, peeling off her dress and revealing a pastel pink bra with matching panties. Katya took the opportunity to remove her own dress, showcasing her black lacy bralette and thong that she put on just in case this happened.

Before she could say anything else, Trixie scooted closer to Katya and sat in her lap, her hands tangled in Katya's hair. They smiled and Katya whispered, "Are you okay with this?"

Trixie grinned and gave her consent. "Of course, please, I want you so bad."

Katya pushed Trixie off of her lap and onto her back, letting her hands wander freely. She unclasped Trixie's bra and brought her mouth to the girl's nipple. Trixie arched her back off of the bed and moaned quietly, relishing in the new feeling of Katya's mouth on her breast. Katya slowly trailed her hand down Trixie's body before stopping at her inner thigh. At this point the desperate girl was practically dripping with desire and she craved friction against her heat more than anything in the world.

"Please," Trixie whimpered. "Please touch me," she begged.

Katya grinned and bit Trixie's nipple lightly as she brought her hand to the girl's soaked panties. She began to softly rub her palm flatly against Trixie, loving the way her hips bucked and grinded against her. She slipped her hand under the fabric layer and found Trixie's clit with her fingertip, drawing slow circles against it.

Trixie had masturbated before, sure, but the feeling of Katya's hands on her was something different than she had ever imagined. It made her body feel deliciously new and exciting. Katya was an expert, it seemed.

As Katya slowly, and evilly, traced her finger along Trixie's entrance, she pushed away her anxiety and spoke. She lifted her face up to Trixie's and whispered in her ear. "Do you remember what I said earlier, kitten?"

Trixie nodded and bit her lip, desperate for Katya to just fuck her already. "I-I think so.."

"What is it then?" She said, pushing a single knuckle into Trixie's tight, wet entrance. "If it's okay with you, I mean, you don't have t-"

"Please fuck me, Daddy, please," Trixie moaned.

As soon a she finished her sentence, Katya's lips were on hers and her she was finger fucking the girl quickly and hard. Trixie was a moaning mess, falling apart as the heat between the two of them grew and grew until they were panting and sweating.

"I'm so close," Trixie whimpered, holding tightly to Katya's torso. Katya grinned and picked up the pace, wanting nothing more than to see her girl fall apart.

And as soon as she realized what was happened, Trixie felt a bubble of heat and pleasure burst inside her. Her limbs began to tremble as she was struck with the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She buried her face in Katya's neck, who was still pumping her fingers in and out of the girl, wanting her to ride out her orgasm for just a moment longer.

Katya pulled out her fingers and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. "You did so good, baby," she whispered, hugging her tightly.

"D-do you want me to do anything for you?" Trixie asked, voice timid and meek.

"No, that's alright," Katya whispered. "I love you."

"Thank you thank you thank you," Trixie said, letting her eyes flutter closed as she fell deeply into Katya's embrace.

Katya chuckled softly. "Anything for my princess."

As Trixie fell asleep in Katya's arms, she used her last moments of clarity to whisper into the darkness of the room. "I think I'm in love with you."

Katya's eyes shot open as her heart fluttered. "I think I'm in love with you, too," she said, though she wasn't quite sure. Before she could second guess herself, she heard Trixie snoring quietly. She was once again left alone with her thoughts.