you okay?❞ jaehyun questioned, placing a hand on taeil's shoulder.

the red haired honestly shook his head as a no. ❝one died in the movie! and now it's ending i can't even-

wait, you're watching a movie and not doing the work that's assigned to you?❞ all this time, jaehyun had thought that this red haired is busy with his work to even talk to them, but nope. he's just watching a movie that's making him cry like a river.

taeil removed his earplugs and gave jaehyun one hopeless look, ❝there are works assigned for us?

🍼

i don't want to go and see him!

the two of them went to donghyuck's office and decided to talk things out there before they go and barge inside mark's office where his father is there playing together with the baby.

mark crossed his arms and raised a brow at donghyuck. ❝so, you don't want to have chan?

donghyuck crouched down the ground, burying his face on his palms. ❝can't i just adopt him secretly.

lee donghyuck.

the tanned male then stood up, looking at mark and knew that he was serious. ❝i'm scared.

the superior sighed and approached the younger that's looking down the ground as he gripped onto his dress shirt very tight. he raised his hand and ran it through donghyuck's soft locks before placing a finger on his chin and raised it up for the younger to look at him in the eye. to calm him down, mark flashed him a small smile. ❝it's going to be okay.

are you sure?

mark nodded his head and leaned down, giving a kiss on donghyuck's forehead. ❝i'm here, don't worry.

he trusted mark. he then held mark's hand and tiptoed just to give him a short kiss on the lips. ❝don't ever leave okay?

the superior chuckled. donghyuck looked like a kid not wanting to be left by his mommy at school. ❝by the way,❞ his eyes scanned the room and stopped at a specific thing that's leaning by the wall at the corner of the room. ❝why is that still doing there?

donghyuck froze the moment mark referred about the standee which yuta returned this morning without even telling him. ❝l-let's just go.. chan must be waiting for us.

clicking his tongue, mark followed nonetheless. ❝i want that to be removed inside your office. there should be no other mark lee other than me inside this office of yours.

closing the door to his office before mark could tackle the standee that's placed peacefully there, donghyuck looked up to the angry ceo with his brows furrowed in confusion. ❝it's just a standee.

and it has my face on it!❞ mark puffed his cheeks as he held donghyuck's hand very tight, showing that he's really frustrated because of the standee. ❝i don't want you to touch that standee, i'm the only mark lee that you should touch.

he's jealous, and it's obvious.

donghyuck can't help but smile at mark's cuteness. he was well aware that mark is jealous, he doesn't have to be told because it's already obvious that it is. who knew mark had this side of him, getting jealous over a standee.