mark is-

i'm going to burn this whole department down if no one hands over lee donghyuck.❞ a angry looking man barged inside the office and startled everyone that was so ready to listen to donghyuck's explanation.

johnny and jaehyun went back to their desks and gave their all in acting like they are so busy and stressed, acting like their lives depends on it. this one specific red head remained unbothered as he was focused in his own work, own laptop, and in his own world. donghyuck under the table glanced up to yuta who's looking down on him and then clasped his hands at the japanese that's giving him apologetic look, he was begging for him to shut up and say nothing.

no one is going to hand him over?❞ mark took a deep breath before cracking his knuckles right in front of them that looks so threatened, except for taeil who clearly has no clue on whatever is happening inside the office he is physically inside but mentally out. ❝guess i'll have to fire all of you then-

oh no, i spilled my coffee!❞ yuta faked a gasp at the coffee that's now on spilled the ground. johnny can't help but slap his own forehead at the low quality acting yuta is doing and jaehyun had the urge to just resign from his job of being yuta's friend.

bending down, yuta gave donghyuck a look. the tanned male shook his head. ❝please, no.

chicken hands is going to fire our ass, what do you want me to do?

tell him that donghyuck is dead, he jumped out of the window.

yuta then gave the younger a smile, ❝wow donghyuck, that is so believable.

the younger rolled his eyes but then begged the older again, ❝just tell him anything then!

clicking his tongue, yuta can't believe that he sacrificed his coffee for this. all for donghyuck. he sighed but froze the moment he saw a familiar pair of leather shoes stepping on his spilled coffee. not only yuta that froze, also donghyuck. the younger covered his mouth and squirmed inside the desk, pushing himself back so that the superior won't see him.

looking up, yuta showed a nervous smile. ❝my dear ceo, i'm afraid that donghyuck..❞ tell him anything, donghyuck said. ❝donghyuck melted along with my coffee.

not having it, mark's eyes went to the shoe that's slightly showing out from the desk before going back to give yuta one stern look. ❝pull him out.

eh?

pull him out or i'll be the one pulling you out of the company.

quickly, in a blink of an eye, yuta grab hold of the younger's collar and pulled him out of the desk with his hands covering his mouth tightly, placing him in front of mark.

not wasting any time, mark took the younger's hand and pulled him along as he walked. ❝let's go.

but i don't want to meet your father!❞ donghyuck whined, he suddenly regretted wanting to adopt the child (not really). if only he knows that he's going to go pass through mark's father then he should have stayed silent of the topic until he can't anymore. now look, mark called his father and told everything, asking for help about how donghyuck is going to adopt the baby and the mister old man gladly lent him a helping hand.

they all watched donghyuck being dragged away by the fuming ceo and they pitied the younger for a few moments before going back to their works as they know donghyuck likes what is happening to him right now. just when they thought they'd be peacefully back in doing their own assigned works, a squeal echoed around the office and made them turn to the red hair that's crying his ass out.