"By locking us in the change room?" Hannah asked with a smirk on her face.

"Precisely," Korrina answered. Hannah smiled at Korrina's antics, 'She never changed, did she?'

In the very few months that they've known each other, they grew a strong and trustful relationship with each other, them both acting as pillars for the other if something were to happen, which unfortunately happens more often than one may think. They both share an amazing friendship.

"We haven't been to this place in ages! We used to shop here every time the two of us were in Lumiose." Korrina exclaimed, happy to be reunited with her friend.

"I know, you dragged me out of the lab and forced me to try on a variety of clothes I hated too much," Hannah replied, remembering the good times they shared in this store.

The two of them met when Hannah was only arriving in Kalos. She was meeting the professor for the first time in person, only communicating with him through phone calls previously. She was given a tour of the lab and when meeting the Pokémon, collided head-on with the girl. She was picking up her Lucario from the professor, as he was doing research on her Lucario's mega evolution.

Korrina instantly tried to be friends with Korrina but Hannah stayed on her guard. And eventually, the guard was lowered. They two were friends and still are to this day.

"I knew you would require my help to find something to wear to the ball." Korrina smugly said, only to receive a snarky reply from Hannah, "Well, you know what they say; desperate times call for desperate measures."

"Well I've already got what I'm wearing, do you have any idea what you want to wear, Hannah?"

"As long as it ain't revealing anything, I don't care."

For the next hour, Hannah was trapped in the change room from all people, and every five minutes Korrina would come back to her with a new outfit to try on. Hannah tried on the outfits with the help of Weavile and Laura. For most of the outfits, Hannah would get it on, look in the mirror, and immediately throw it off again. She couldn't find anything she liked, and now she heavily sighed with her back against the wall, so ready to give up. She would've let sleep overcome her, but the sudden shriek coming from the front of the store abruptly woke Hannah out of her trance.

She hastily stood up, walking towards the door of the change room to see what was happening. Weavile was perched on Laura's shoulder, the two of them seeing what was happening before Hannah got to. The two of their faces once held worry, but now shared the look of 'are you kidding me'.

Hannah saw their faces and got curious. She peeked her head out the door and saw all shoppers looking at Korrina with stars in her eyes, holding up an outfit she thought was the one. All around her rolled their eyes at the behaviour, while all Hannah, Weavile and both Lucarios could do was facepalm at her action.

Soon, Korrina was sprinting towards the change rooms, and before Hannah had any time to register what was happening, she was once again shoved into the small room and the door closed on her. The garment shoved into her hands and no one else in the change room, Hannah sighed and tried on the outfit and prayed it looked nice.

After a few seconds of trying to get into what she thought was a dress, she realized it wasn't one. Hannah's faced morphed from confusion to excitement, her thrilled to see that the clothing item in her hand, was a navy and white striped.

Hannah never thought to wear one before, honestly forgetting they existed. After struggling to get it on for about a minute, she emerges from the changing room to see Korrina, Weavile and the two Lucario's wide-eyed and instantly showering her in compliments.