xv // pied piper

Ash quickly runs to the Pokémon centre and hands the Nurse Joy stationed there his Hawlucha, Noivern and Pikachu. Then he runs once again towards where his friends are, walking the last little bit to not raise any questions. He returns, getting 'hello!' and 'congratulations!' from his friends, and he thanks them for it.

Soon, the announcer booms his voice throughout the stadium, "And now, the last battle of the evening!"

Everybody cheers at this and the announcer continues on speaking, "On the left, is a trainer from Dewford City in Hoenn, its Georgia Carroll!"

Then, a tall girl walks onto the battlefield, cocky and overconfident are two words to perfectly describe her posture and behaviour. Her hair is dark brown with hazel eyes to match. The tall and thin trainer looks to be around the age of 17.

She waves to everyone in the crowd, yelling out how she'll win no matter what, and how her battle is 'dedicated to the fans' which just makes Hannah want to puke.

"And to the left, is the trainer from Snowpoint City in Sinnoh, Hannah Abernathy!"

The crowd cheers so loudly when Hannah walks onto the field. She doesn't acknowledge any of the screaming fans, rather focuses her attention towards Georgia. Looking towards the obviously jealous trainer, Georgia makes eye contact with her and asks, "Why aren't you acknowledging all of your fans? You're rude for doing so!"

Hannah doesn't answer, instead, giving her a glare. Georgia rolls her eyes at Hannah and grabs her Pokéball, and throws it into the field, "Go, Grumpig!"

Soon, the Psychic-type Pokémon appears on the field, glaring at both Hannah and Weavile. Weavile wants to battle, but she knows that Hannah needs to show her 'research' off to Serena. So, Weavile nuzzles a little into Hannah's neck before hopping onto the ground next to her.

Hannah gives her a slight smile, 'Don't worry, honey. I'll be using you in the direst of situations.'

Hannah holds the Pokéball around her neck with her right hand once again and reaches for another Pokéball around her belt with her left. Hannah then throws the Pokéball in her left-hand exclaims loudly, "Come now, show your true power!"

Soon, a white beam of energy emerges from the Pokéball, and out appears Hannah's Charizard. When he appears, he doesn't yell like any other Charizard, instead, he looks at his competition, glaring at him, making sure this Grumpig knows he is here to destroy her.

"A Charizard? I didn't know Hannah has one of them!" Trevor says, excited to see how she battles with her Charizard.

"Well, I'm not seeing anything that could link to the research she was talking about," Serena says, obviously annoyed that Hannah has such a cool Pokémon on her team.

"Serena, just wait. I think she'll have an awesome trick up her sleeve." Bonnie says, trying to shut up Serena, and thankfully, it worked like a charm.

"We are totally going to win, this battle and no doubt the entire league!" Georgia yells towards Hannah and receives Hannah rolling her eyes at her in return.

"Overachievers look desperate," Hannah mutters and commands her Charizard.

"Charizard, use Flamethrower," Hannah commands calmly, and immediately Charizard fires a Flamethrower from the exact spot it's positioned. Soon, it hits the opposing Grumpig, and he instantly faints on the spot where he stands.

Georgia looks at her Grumpig in disbelief, not thinking that Hannah could faint her Pokémon so easily. Georgia then turns very angry, and throws her next Pokéball onto the field, "Hit hard, Liepard!"