"Thank you, Claire. More details on that later. 12-year-old Robin Pattison has won the annual cake decorating contest in the Sinnoh regio-"

The professor turned the T.V off before any more stories could be heard. "Darn news reporters, they can't even get the story right. The cut is on your right cheek, not left," the professor exclaims, and he glances down towards Hannah and sees the fear in her eyes, "is everyone going to bombard me with interviews, now? Even more than before?"

The professor doesn't answer her question; rather, he encloses her body in a hug. They stay this way for a little while, until the professor finally does answer her question, "Unfortunately, yes. The paparazzi wanted your autograph to begin with, and now news reporters are going to bombard you with questions, too. I think it's best to stay on the down low for a while."

"But how am I suppose to?" Hannah asks the professor, unaware of what to do about this dilemma.

"Um... How about you... Wear a disguise?" He says, trying desperately to find an answer.

"Really? The professor Sycamore, world known genius comes up with that?" Hannah complains.

"Well, it's not like you have a better idea. And anyway, if you do, then you can go shopping in the city for your dress for the ball."

"Oh god! I forgot I have to attend that..." Hannah puts her hand on her head and begins to complain.

"I don't see what the big problem is, you just need to dress up and go to eat free food and hear people talk for a few hours," the professor says, trying to sway Hannah's thoughts to think optimistically.

"Well, you don't have to take a date with you, and I don't even know anybody I want to take!" Hannah rambles.

"What about Alain?"

"I don't even know anyone that I want to take, emphasis on want." Hannah grabs her things and proceeds to sneak out of the doctor's room in an attempt to get away from the reporters, "I need to go shopping, so I'll think about it while I'm out."

"Okay, I need to sign some forms on your behalf since you're a minor, so I'll catch you later." The professor leaves soon after, and all that is left in the overly white hospital room is Hannah and her thoughts.

After taking a deep breath in and out, she gets up to leave the room. But first, making sure all of her Pokéballs are with her; 6 of her on hand Pokémon and her necklace. After doing so, leaves the room through the door and walks quickly towards the exit of the building, heading straight for her hotel room to try and escape the paparazzi.

Emphasis on try.

Hannah's first rule of the press is to never look them directly in the eye, but it's kinda hard when they are constantly shoving cameras in your face.

Trying to shove the cameras away is bad for a few reasons; one, they keep pushing them further into your face. Two, they begin to speak louder, and three, the slim chance of them making a fake story out of it about how Hannah abused the paparazzi.

So, Hannah kept her head held high and went over her second rule of the press; never, ever, answer their questions. Once you answer one question, they barrage you with 10 more. Then, someone is just stuck in an infinite loop of questions that no one can escape.

Hannah kept trudging through them. She despised them so much, the press is what she calls, 'terrible money obsessed human beings whose motive is to make others' lives miserable.'

A few metres from the building, when Hannah thought she was all but home free, is when some idiotic news reporter thought it would be a good idea to touch her freshly cut wound on her cheek with the end of her finger. Bad mistake.

fates collide // an ash xy love storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara