"Uh guys, we should go, it looks like soon it'll be rush hour." Meowth points out. Jessie and James look at Meowth and both ask, "What does that even me-" but are cut off by looking down at Hannah.

A blue aura begins to surround her, her breathing also getting deeper and heavier. Ash begins to move back from her in fear. "Laura!" Hannah yells, looking up to see her Pokémon also sharing the same aura surrounding her Pokémon. And soon, the blue veil stops.

Hannah closes her eyes for a few seconds before opening them once again. The blue is much more vibrant, intense. Hannah's extended arm then goes to be placed in a fist in the centre of her heart, and then throws her arm down diagonally and summons something in between her fingers, a Bone Rush.

Ash, Team Rocket, Pikachu, all their eyes go wide. All thinking what the hell is happening. All of them are frozen where they stand. It's then Hannah begins backing up slowly and begins to run at the hot air balloon. In the cage, Laura makes an Aura Sphere and places it against the cage, acting as a target for Hannah to hit.

As Pikachu is still frozen in shock, Weavile carries him to the furthest corner of the cage, where Greninja and Meowstic and all the Pokéballs are located. As Hannah is running towards the hot air balloon, all Team Rocket can do is huddle close to each other like a bunch of freezing Piplup, but instead of being frozen by the cold, they're frozen in fear. When Hannah is almost at the hot air balloon, she jumps in the air, much higher than a normal human could. Sh-she has the strength of a... Lucario?!' Ash thinks to himself still frozen in shock.

"Pokémon moves don't work against the special glass, right...? Right?!" James worries to his partners, only to see Meowth's fear-stricken face. James take this as that the glass is not invincible, and that he's going to be blasting off, again.

The glass that Meowth had purchased was invincible to Pokémon moves... but not by both sides. Since all Pokémon in the surrounding area would be sucked up by the tube or in there through their Pokéballs, Meowth thought it to be rather pointless to purchase the double-sided protection glass and save those few extra pokedollars. But since Laura and Hannah are attacking it, the double-sided attack is sure to bring unpredictable results, enough to make Meowth cower on top of James' hair.

Hannah then swings the Bone Rush like a baseball bat towards the target Laura has set out for her. The last few moments before the swing seem like slow motion for everyone. As soon as the Bone Rush and Aura Sphere connect, the glass surrounding them shatters into a million pieces, ranging too small to inflict any pain on anybody and looking like delicate snow, to huge shards larger than an Aipom's tail. With all of the force of the moves colliding, somehow the fuel tank of the hot air balloon breaks and lets out an explosion. And soon, Team Rocket is blasting off again into the horizon.

Hannah and five Pokémon are all falling far and fast towards the ground. Meowstic thinks quickly and begins to hold everybody she could reach hands, then her eyes begin to glow, she's using Psychic and keeping all the Pokémon afloat in the air, but not Hannah. Since glass was still falling in between the Pokémon and her, she couldn't hold hands with them to use Meowstic's Psychic.

All the Pokémon are yelling for Hannah's sake. She looks up at them and slightly smiles, 'Looks like I'll be joining you soon.' She thinks to herself, closing her eyes and accepting her fate.

"I won't let you do that!" Ash yells for Hannah, him running very quickly towards the falling entities and carnage of what used to be a hot air balloon. Hannah's eyes open quickly, and she looks down. Just metres before the ground would hit Hannah's body, Ash ready to catch her. And in a matter of seconds, she's in his arms.

Even with explosions in the sky, they never break eye contact with each other. Even with glass shattering around them, they never break eye contact. Ash just holds Hannah bridal style staring deep into each other's eyes, mesmerized by each other's stare.

When the Pokémon and Pokéballs are safe on the ground, Weavile and Pikachu immediately run up to their trainers, screaming for hugs galore. Ash lets Hannah back on to the ground to hug all of the Pokémon that approach her. Ash hugs his Pikachu and nuzzles his cheek to his Pokémon's.

He looks down to Hannah and her Pokémon, a small and subtle smile appearing when doing so. When Meowstic approaches Hannah, she hands Hannah her necklace. Hannah gasps and hugs Meowstic very tightly. When she's released from her grasp, Hannah places the necklace upon her neck and looks up at Ash and smiles at him, a very genuine smile full of gratitude, "Thank you, Ash."

Ash blushes at Hannah's words, and begins to say, "I should be thanking you, Hannah." Ash starts but then remembers exactly what events occurred just then. "Could you please explain to me what just happened?!" Ash asks Hannah in a fearful tone. Hannah giggles at him, and agrees, "Yeah, sure." And soon, Hannah and Ash are sitting on the grasses beneath them, Hannah explaining her extraordinary power.