𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Start from the beginning

Her words were igniting his short tether already. Already knowing if she continued, he wouldn't be able to protect her from himself.

With her back displayed, he dared to leave the room. His figure barely slipping between the borders of the dining room and the main foyer before she caught him in his act.

Jihee huffed. "Where do you think you're going? We haven't finished our discussion yet."

"It can wait--."

"No, it can't. Jungkook--." She interrupted herself with her own vexed sigh. "You're so different... and in all the worst ways. You're spending less time with your family, you're spending more time in your room, you're staying over that Forbes girl's house more than you spend here."

Jungkook could feel the role of his authority slip from his hands, not sparing a moment as he dragged himself up the stairs. Transparent heat already creeping through his body as he became more blind to the woman who never took her salient glares off him.

"She's the reason why you're different... I always knew those Forbes were a bad bunch... that's what got that manic of a father killed." She remarked.

Her words rushed through him, finally pushing Jungkook off the edge of his domination. Sending him unwillingly diving into a bleak ocean where his actions no longer looked for the consent of his morality.

Quick steps brought him back to the main floor, his hands already chained around her neck in almost suffocating grip. The force threatening to invade the plaster of the wall as he slowly dug her figure further into the wall.

"If you ever talk about Emily and her family like that again... I will tear you apart and use your blood to paint the house red." He snarled, able to see the carmine glow reflect in her eyes.

He saw the way she now observed him. Fear saturating her whole body as her breath hitched in the company of her body quaking in reaction to his touch.

Yet again, another person that was realising the monster he truly was.

A rush of authority dyed his eyes back to their neutral burnt hazel, recoiling from her as his actions rushed into his memory.

From that moment, he knew he couldn't afford to stay.

He strode towards the door, not waiting for a single sound to erupt from the broken woman. He didn't want to hear her words. He already knew what they would read out. The same words he had told himself.

That he was a monster.

That he was no longer her son.

There was only one way to terminate the agony.

━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━

She didn't know what to do with herself.

Stationed on her strictly lavender sheets, only finding her eyes stitched to the lightly sculpted ceiling. A weighted sigh leaving her lips as her eyes threatened to fall into slumber.

Her day had been saturated with constant calls from Springford. The bad audio of the phone not failing to make her feel trapped as if she were in an interrogation room.

Their constant and identical questions driving Emily over the edge.

Just as her eyes slowly fell, a shriek brought her eyes open.

Recognising it as the call of her phone, without looking at the identity of the caller, she brought the phone to her ear.

Nothing but a buzz of silence erupting into her ear. "Hello?"

"E-Emily." A voice whimpered, voice broken by what she could only guess was tears.

It took her a moment or two to recognise the fractured voice.

"Yoongi? W-what's wrong?" She hesitated, not used to the exposure of Yoongi's raw emotion. "Did something happen?" She questioned.

"It's J-Jungkook." He finally was able to mutter through barely muted sobs.

"What about him? What happened?" Emily continued to ask, frustrated at his lack of response.

"He-he's dead." He said.

(A/N)
Double update :)
Also

Hope you were a bit Jungshook by the ending ;) I know you love itAnyway, I'm planning on finishing the story by the end of next week so be ready for chapters galore

Anyway, I'm planning on finishing the story by the end of next week so be ready for chapters galore