He sat there with me for 3 whole seconds, before he wiggled his way down and chased after Jimin, trying to steal Frisko from him.

Slowly, the suspicion that Jungkook didn't want to be cuddled or be held in particular rose in me.

I now was almost completely convinced, that he just liked to be taller than his big brothers and loved to look down on them.

Little rascal.

I slumped back, ignoring my duty of making supper today and watched my kids play.

I don't really know what was going on, but as long as there were no fights, I didn't care at all.

"No! No! Tae! You are the baby lemur! You can't really walk yet! That's why I have to carry you on my back!" Hoseok explained happily while I tried to get used to the thought that my kids were playing lemurs.

Hobi was obsessed with those animals since he saw the Madagascar movie.. you know? The crazy one? With the zebra, lion, giraffe, hippo and the weird penguins? That land on this island that is inhabited by an army of lemurs?

Yeah, right, those things.
While Yoongi loved the crazy penguins, Hoseok got infuriated with the little monkeys that threw parties and danced all the time.

To that extent that he declared lemurs were his favourite animals of all times and forever.

Why couldn't it be a horse or a dog like for normal kids? I don't know and I don't care. As long as he was happy and contend.

"But Tae is hungwy!" Taehyung complained.

"You can't speak either! You are a baby! Just like Jungkookie!" Hoseok tried to explain one more time.

"Baby?" Tae tilted his head adorably and then his eyes sparkled up in understanding.

The next second, he started to cry, trying to copy Jungkook's earlier fit as well as possible.

"There, there" Hoseok beamed and patted Taehyungs head, while Jimin came around, checking if his TaeTae was alright.

"Turn off the siren!" Yoongi complained from the other side of the room, where he was doing ... yeah, what exactly was he doing?

"He is a baby! You can't turn him off and on!" Hoseok huffed.

"Be nice to your son Appa Yoongi!" He then complained, crossing his arms right in front of his chest, looking done with his big brother, now husband.

" I am coloring! Not playing with you guys!" He explained and Hoseok's face dimmed in disappointment.

"But Yoongi hyung! Please! Play with me" he begged and Yoongi just huffed.

"maybe... coloring could be your work and you are out working? And when you come home I will have made supper?" The second oldest tried his hardest to find a solution.

"Fine!" Yoongi huffed, putting his yellow pencil aside and turned around.

"But only if we can have cereal for supper!" He tried to make a deal.

Hobi started frowning " but cereal is not a good supper" he said, and I almost bursted out laughing.

He was repeating my exact words whenever they tried to convince me to give them cereal for supper. I guess it was slowly working out.

Grinning like an idiot, being all proud of myself, I leaned further back, curious about Yoongi's answer.

"Wether it is or it is not, I don't care. That's a part of the deal. And if you want me to play with you, we are having cereal for supper!" My son that now was a professional color-er imitated Joon's commanding voice, trying his hardest to sound as intimidating and smart as my boyfriend.