Be Mine X Austin Porter

Comincia dall'inizio

"Hi Y/N" he squeaks.

And your saddened heart beams with sunshine.

"Hi Austin."

He's quiet as he fiddles with his jacket's zipper.

"I know I wasn' s'posed to look at my card but, I really like yours." He admitted and you smiled brightly at his compliment.

"...ya weelly like it?"

"Yup."

You'd just written the simple:
"Hapy Valentyms day" In terrible five-year-old handwriting and he thought it was perfect.

How sweet.

"Did ya eat the lollipop?" You ask questioningly and he shakes his head.

"No, not yet."

"Okay..."

Silence.

You spin around to make your way back to your seat but, he calls to you again.

"Wait,Y/N!"

You turn to face him again and he takes his card from out of Abby's cubby and gives it to you.

"Can I change my Valentimes to you?"

The smile you wore spreads like a wildfire and you couldn't believe your ears.

You gave him a quick nod of your head before hastily running over to him and throwing your arms around his neck for a warm embrace.

You kissed his cheek and then soon after wiped your lips before shouting 'ew! Cooties!'

He laughs and turns beet-red.

You take the card and candy from him before taking a quick peek inside.

He quickly grabs it back before erasing 'To Abby' and writing your name in sloppy letters.

"If you'll be my Valentimes forever, I'll get you better cards I pwomise." He smiles and gives you your card back.

You give him your pinkie to make things official and he gave you his before you chanted the phrase:

"Austin D. Porter, I Pwomise to be your Valentimes forever and ever."
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

THE PRESENT; Valentines Day 2019

"Ready princess?!"

"Not yet! Can't find my other shoe!" You shout to your boyfriend before cursing silently as you clumsily bump a stack of papers off your desk.

"You okay in there?" You hear him walk out of the bathroom only to see a mess on the floor and you hopping on one foot as you try to strap your heel around your ankle.

He chuckles light-heartedly at the sight, before hoisting you up onto the desk and fixing the heel for you.

You let out a sigh and he looks up at you with genuine eyes.

"You okay?"

You nod and sweep a bit of hair from your face.

"..Feel bad. I know I made us late." You mumble and he frowns.

He lifts your dress a little before placing kisses to your bare thighs.

"It's okay princess. This is our night. We're gonna celebrate regardless of how late we are."

"You remember what we said back in grade school right?"

He stands to his feet and fixes your dress as you stare at him confused.

"What did we say?"

"C'mon, you remember princess...Not thinking hard enough."

You squeeze your eyes shut in concentration which precipitates a laugh to escape his lips.

"I believe you made a sincere 'pwomise' to do something for me forever and ever."

Suddenly, a light bulb goes off in your mind and you beam happily.

"Aww, I said I said I'd be your Valentimes" you coo and he laughs.

"Yup." He pecks your lips once you give him the correct answer.

"Awww that's so cute that you remembered that!" You squealed noisily.

He smiles and then suddenly, he realizes something.

"Wait, Did you forget?! You Bad girl!" He pulls you off the desk and smacks your ass hard causing you to squeal even louder than you had earlier.

"Forever and ever means exactly that princess. So i suggest you keep your promise."

"Only if you keep yours." You mumble.

"What's mine?" His brow shoots up in confusion.

"wait." You gasp.

"DID YOU FORGET?! You BAD BOY!" you try to swat his butt like he did to you but he dodges.

"STOP! i remember now! I said...uh...i saidddd-"

You laugh at his failed attempt to recall.

You also feel better knowing you're not the only one who forgot your promise.

" You said I'd get better cards, putz."

He raises a brow and then tries to play along.

"Yeah, yeah. I knew that."

You roll your eyes as you both begin cleaning up the mess you made earlier before heading downstairs to get ready to leave.

As you grab your purse you hear him call to you randomly.

"Hey princess? You're really gonna be my Valentimes forever?"

You giggle at the fact that he'll probably never pronounce the word 'Valentine' properly ever again before, your hand reaches up to brush his hair from his face.

Your arms instantly find their way around his waist sweetly.

"I'll be yours. Forever and ever my love."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++