part 2

Andy's pic
     It was the first day of my new school and I'm kinda nervous. I do well will new people as I'm friendly and all but a new school means new kids. And you never know how they will act. Me being gay and all they could hate it and hate me for it. i just don't want it to be like my old school where people bullied me for it.
     as i walked up to the school I got a few looks but that was normal considering in the new kid. i made my way to the office to get my times sheet. after i got it i went to my first class and i was late that's just grate. i walked in to the class i looked at my times sheet asking if this was the right class. she confirmed and introduced me to the class telling me to tell them about me.
A- hi I'm Andrew but you can call me Andy I'm a nice kid who loves people that's about it for me
     i looked around to see where i could sit and there was one seat left next to a guy in all black with his hood up. i sat down and listened to the teacher as she continued the lesson. i got board of the lesson so i taped the boy in all black on the shoulder as he looked up at me i could tell he was the shy typed then i caught a glimpse at his eyes. they were the most beautiful shade of hazel i have ever seen. we looked at each other for a bit i was just lost in his eyes. when i went to talk to him the bell rang and he ran out of the room and i was left there confused on what just happened.
    i walked into my next class and when i sat down i saw a boy beside me with raven hair so i decided to talk to him.
A- hey I'm Andy I'm new here
RHB- hey Andy im Mikey how are you
A- I'm good how are you
     after class Mikey stopped me to ask me if i wanted to eat lunch with him and his friends me being the social butterfly i am said yes. "GRATE i have to warn you tho one of my friends are really shy but once you get to know him he will open up" Mikey said to me. we were on our way to lunch when i told Mikey i had to use the bathroom he said okay and went on his way to the lunch room saying he'll save me a seat.
     as I walked into the bathroom i heard heavy breathing and crying so i looked around the corner to see the beautiful Burnett with brown eyes from my first class about to black out on the floor i ran up to him putting my hands on his shoulders shaking him slightly asking if he was okay. i got no answers he was out i looked down to see a note in his hand i put in my pocket and i picked him up even though he was twice my size and brought him to the nurse. after a while he woke up and saw me there and asked were he was.
A- you blacked out in the bathroom and i found you and brought you here
R-oh
A- who are you may i ask
R- I'm nobody important
A- don't say that you are important i don't care what that note said your are important
R- thank you my name it rye by the way
A- hey rye I'm Andy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AN// i don't think rye is any of this i think he's is amazing along with the rest of the boys its just for the story and again sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes