Chapter 4

Emma's POV

The fact that our kids knew each other was crazy. They have known each other for awhile now and not to mention they switched places and I had Sophie for awhile. What does this mean now? All this was just rattling around in my brain.

"Emma, are you okay?" Neal asks.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Really cause seeing your twins together after so long and you ex must of been hard." He says.

"Yeah alittle. I just never thought this would happen. They have been in each others lives for about two years now. I just dont know whats to happen now." I say.

"Well we leave tomorrow Im sure this will all just blow over." He says.

I guess he could be right maybe it will blow over... No this will not blow over at all.

Killian's POV

I sat at the window looking out at the world and wondering what is to happen now. Soph and Liv now know one another, but what am I to do. I mean I guess Emma and I dont have to be together to have the twins around us. I mean if they want to spend time with both of us like me with both and Emma with both Im sure thats fine.

"Killian come to bed. This twin thing will work itself out." Milah says.

"Yeah I guess your right." I say.

Who is she kidding who knows what will happen now.

Olivia's POV

Its the day after the wedding and I dont know what is to happen next. Archie had gotten my bags to the car for me as I waited for my mother.

"Look we have to go, but I'll call tomorrow." Sophie says.

"Okay. Have a safe flight." I say to her.

"Hey your dad seems alittle well out of it. He just keeps watching the two of you." Sam says pointing at the lounge area in the lobby.

"Well makes sense. Ohhh boy." I say when the elevator opened and my mom walked out.

"Hey wheres Mom boyfriend and wheres Milah?" Sophie asks.

"Oh Milah is getting a car and Neal had to leave earlier." Archie says.

"How do you know all that?" I ask.

"I pay attention since you have your head elsewhere." He says.

"Okay. Soph go to dad and I'll go to mom. I guess we'll talk another day." I say.

She wanted to give me a hug, but I backed away and pulled Archie with me to go talk to my mom. She was still freaking out on me about everything, but I saw a small look between her and my dad and it was like the feelings from back when they were together might not be over after all.