Chapter 2

Olivia's POV

The wedding is going to be in Boston for reasons unknown. Well not unknown thats where Margot and Tilly stopped after falling for each other. Ahh the wedding that my mom is worried about for a reason she doesnt want to tell me. Event though I already know its still hard for her.

"Okay the wedding is in a few days and we have to go now. Since we are apart of the wedding we have to go now." I say to Archie as he helped me put bags in his car.

"You know maybe we shouldnt go." My mom says.

"Well I have to go. Margot is my best friend." I say.

"What about me? I thought I was your best friend." Archie jokingly says.

"Shut up. Anyway mom I have to go. You dont have to go if you dont want to go Im sure Margot will understand. Why dont you want to go mom? I thought you liked Margot and supported her." I say.

"Dont do this Livy. I just... Nevermind, but Im bringing Neal." My mom says.

"Well Margot said you could." I say.

Sophie's POV

My dad was pacing around the room and it was clear he just knew what would happen if we go to the wedding.

"Well Im all ready. Dad you packed yet?" I ask.

"Not quite love." My dad says.

"Well we have to go soon. Tilly is gonna expect us there." Sam says.

"Yeah so hurry up that way we can get Milah and go." I say.

"Maybe I'll stay home." My dad says.

"Dad you cant. Tilly wants you there. We all do." I say.

"Okay love for Tilly." He says.

We got on a plane later that day and a little while later at the hotel where the wedding was being held. Its been Two days and Liv and I keep our distance. Though now Margot and Tilly have their rehearsal dinner and ever thing is about to change.

Writer's POV

The party was in full swing and things seemed fine. Emma and Killian never saw each other until Neal and Milah saw Liv on one side and Sophie on the other.

"There are two? Two Olivia's?" Neal questions.

"Wait? You mean two Sophia's." Milah says.

All eyes were now on Liv and Sophie and thats when Emma and Killian finally saw their children together again. Then they saw each other and they didnt know how to act.

A/N: Well they saw each other. What will happen next? Find out soon.