How This Works | Rules & Form

NOTE: The queue is currently closed for catch-up

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Triad Reviews is live since February 27th and the queue is already 30 stories long. Thank you for this vote of confidence.

We don't want to close the registrations and intend to review every entry, but you'll need to be extra patient.

To avoid any delay, please respect these rules:

- let us know if you want out (don't disappear on us)

- we'll contact you before starting to review your story. Without answer after 48h, we'll move on to the next in line.

- Without answer after 10 days, your story will be removed from the queue

WHAT YOU'LL GET:

What you do with our review is up to you. They are subjective, reflect our opinion (even though some of them will be based on years of writing experience), and are by no means meant as universal truth. You are free to dismiss anything you disagree with.

Good or bad, we won't read your entire book. It would take way too much of our time.

As reviewers, our goal is to be as helpful as possible. This means we'll be bluntly honest and won't sugarcoat anything. Even if the book is not to our taste for whatever reason, we'll put personal bias aside and make sure to note which aspects of our review are subjective. You'll even know when we disagree with each other.

All in all, three opinions are better than one, don't you think?

The review will focus on the following points:

- Title, cover and blurb (the first impression of your book on Wattpad)

- Grammar, structure, syntax and other technical issues. 

- Story/Plot (depending on how much we read)

- Characters

WHAT WE WON'T READ:

- Poetry (we're not competent)

- Fanfiction (for various and personal reasons)

- Random or Non-fiction (we focus on creative writing)

- Spiritual (we don't want to start a war)

HOW TO ENTER:

- Follow this account

- Add Fay's The Reader, Sally's Remember, and Oliver's Stranded to one of your public reading lists (these books are listed in the reading list called "Our Work")

- Comment on this chapter with the story you want to see shredded to pieces. The story must be yours and yours only. Please use this short form:

Book Title:

Genre:

Link:

- Tag at least two people who may be interested