Chapter Seventeen~

Start from the beginning

“How do you know?” His jaw had visibly tightened.

“We know everything,” I replied with a simple shrug of the shoulders. “From the way they developed Ciel’s powers without having him marked to their stupid plan of wanting to put six of the most powerful demon brothers inside him as a vessel.”

“What?” He gaped. “Why would they want that?”

“Because Ciel is special,” I answered seriously. “He comes from a royal family of demons, probably the only one who could qualify to lead our family in the future and his powers could be developed far more that most dominants’ even though he is a submissive. But on a lighter note how could they not want to use him? He’s our pupil.”

Zack smacked my arm and I hissed. “Alan is right, you should be more serious about this. We need to find a way to get Ciel away from here.”

“While you two were chatting nonstop,” I grumbled at them. “I had already had a plan.”

“We chatted nonstop?” Alan demanded glaring at me. The kid had no humor.

“What plan?” Zack asked.

“I was thinking we finally used to escape route out of here,” I murmured in a more serious tone now.

“Its not safe,” Zack answered.

“And also the only chance we have unless you want to hand Ciel over to them,” I informed. “We can have Alan take him through there.”

“Through where?” Alan frowned noticing the change in the atmosphere.

We walked him towards a sealed door of the thickest metal, it was even slightly rusted from the lack of use. But with a single tug from Zack the door burst open to reveal a sort of very narrow hallway.

“It doesn’t seem all that bad,” he murmured as he peered into the hall make of thick cement.

“Its not meant to,” I answered. “But once the door closes behind you and you’re in there it begins to collapse behind you at an unbelievable speed and if you reach the other side you must state the place you want to go to and it will open to that place.”

“All in all a great way of transportation,” Zack said teasingly. “Just not for someone in Ciel’s condition.”

“And you want me to go through there carrying Ciel?” Alan demanded as he gaped at the narrow hallways that seemed never ending.

“Carrying?” Zack frowned. “Are you insane? No, you’re going to have him safely strapped on a hospital bed and push that as fast as you can through there.”

“You said that it begins when the door closes...why not leave it open?” Alan suggested.

“Think no one before you thought of that?” I laughed. “The door with close behind you no matter what you do to try and prevent it. You could rip that door off and destroy it, but it would be there once you get into that hallway.”

“Why don’t you guys do it?” He grumbled.

“Because while you’re running away from here we’ll be buying you time by getting killed by the Council,” Zack said and went for about ten minutes to return with Ciel on a bed. “He won’t wake up for a while so all you have to do is push him through there, here’s my cell so you can call us when you get to our house.”

“Wait! What?” Alan gaped as Zack pressed his phone into Alan’s palm.

“Don’t answer by the third ring and we’ll assume you’re dead,” I said more cheerfully than not as I pushed him towards the hospital bed where a very pale Ciel laid. “Cam and Chris should be on the other side of that door ready to help with any injuries.”