happy morning

Next morning

The sun raise touch young master mathanan he open his eyes and adjust his blurry vision and take deep sad breath after finding himself alone in sofa.

'So he didn't wait to wake me. What am I thinking how can he stay with a person who is responsible for his mess life, who take everything from him his happiness, his cheerful personality, his love , his child....'

Wait what is this smell....

Tin slowly stand and had to his kitchen where from the smell coming...he saw Can standing there his back is front of Tin and he is preparing something.

Tin didn't said anything and saw his Can. He didn't know that what good did he did to deserve this person just 2 second before he think that Can will leave him without saying anything but he find that how wrong his though about love of his life he just want to stop this moment he want to stand like this and observe this person  but the person turn...and the time stop for Tin his eyes met with the most lovely person in his life.

"Oh...Tin morning." Can said with bright smile.

"Uh...good morning." Tin said.

"Come sit I make breakfast." Can said adjusting his dishes in dining table.

"Uh ok." Tin don't belive in his eyes that what exactly happening he think that he is in dreamworld. He just sit one of the chere opposite where can is sitting and just looking at Can with confused look.

"Don't look me like that you are not dreaming I am real." With this word Can take Tin hand and interlock with his hand and smile.
"Tin after this even I want I can't leave you. The only person that Can make me leave you it only you." Can said.

"And that day will never come after this I will not leave you or not give you chance to leave me." Tin said in determine voice, standing and holding Can face in his hand.

"You belive me right." Tin ask

"Yes I belive you." Can said smiling.

They both just looked each other and stay in this position for minutes. And the first one who break eye contact in Can.

"Uh...Tin sit and finish your break fast we need to get ready." Can said and tin obey his word and sit and start to eat.

"Wait ready fir what." Tin ask.

"Today is Tae birthday I need to buy gift and surprise him." Can said.

"Can...Tae ?" Tin don't know who is Can is talking about.

"Oh sorry Tin,Tae is P'beam and P'forth older son and today is his birthday we already planned his birthday before so we need to attend." Can said while eating.

"But...Can I don't know them it will be awkw...."

"Know nothing will be awkward you should come with me I want you to be with me and know them." Can said cutting Tin word.

"Uh...oh ok." Tin said.

"Tin I will be go first, I need to change my clothes we meet after that." Can said.

"No you don't have to go I already have clothes that fit you." Tin said.

"How can be your clothes will fit me?" Can ask.

"Oh..uhm you remember you hugged me in Pete party that day I observed what will kind of clothes looked good on you or fit you so...I buy clothes for you.." Tin said looking down to his plate and scratching his neck.

Can smiled and his cheeks get pinkesh and radesh.

"Oh ok...now eat." They both shyly eat there food.

"Hum...Can its really delicious I am shocked that you learn cooking." Tin said.

"After I buy house to Seattle down alon i learn so many things, that can help me in future." Can said.

"Oh...ok." Tin said in guilty voice because when they have relationship of bf Tin is the person who usually cook for can.

"Yeh...and I am glad that I can cook for you." Can said smiling and holding Tin hand and they both smile to each other.

"Uhm about Beam and forth...uh...never mind..." Tin try to ask about them but stop because he thought maybe Can is not comfortable.

"They are like my brother or mentor to me they helped me to much after miscarriage I suffer from depression and P'kit introduce me to P'beam he is psychiatrists that time he is pregnant so he take leave from hospital than also he helped me he take to his home and there I met with P'forth they are perfect couple P'beam told him about me and he also took care of me that time Tae was only two years old so I usually spend my time with him Tae is the person who help me so much he always call me papa that make me emotional and that Tee come when first time I take him in hand he is so small that make my heart flutter that time I decided that I will live I will make everyone happy with me I will not breck down they both raise in front of my eyes and I really loved them like my child that's why they always call me Papa and come to my house...Tin they are really help your Can to move on." Can said taking dip breath and smile towards him.

"Can...Tin really love you." Tin said in teary eyes.

Can stood up from his Cher and stood front of him and huged him." Yes I know Can also love Tin." Tin put his head on Can chest and hugged him tightly.

"Tin...I know you also suffer in this past 7 years that's the only reason that I want you to move on." Can said while stroking Tin's head.

"You hated me right." Tin said.

"I will not lie to you Tin this seven years I hated you so much but the day when I see you in Aepete party my heart only wanted you back I forgot all hate that I burn in my heart I just wanted you but without pain, but now when you figure out everything I will help you to recover from it..." Can said.

"Thankyou Can for forgiving me." Tin said looking up to Can with teary eyes.

"And Thankyou to come to me again because I don't know That I will ever except someone else in my life you are my first and last love remember that." Can said holding Tin cheeks in his hand.

They both come close and both of there lips touch to each other while there tears running from there eyes it's not smooth kiss, wet kiss or passionate kiss it's a kiss that that make them remember there love, the kiss that just touch lips but make thousands of emotions that the lovers bring after several years. Tin is the first one who remove his lips.

"I love you Can...I love you that I just live this seven years with the dream that one day I will meet with you." Tin said hugging Can.

"I love you too Tin." Can said.

And they both just stay like that....in there Wonderland. This morning is so lovely after seven years it's the day they are waiting for this is happy morning for them.
______________________________________

Hey readers I am really really sorry about late update just like I said I am still sick and I have so many school work so I hope you will forgive me.

And  really Thankyou Everyone I read so many comments about you all asking about my health and I am Okey now......
But I am so lazy to current writing mistakes and grammar so please take care of my story.

Again Thankyou please read comments and vote for my story I really love your comments.

Bye for now😍😘💓....