flashback

Next morning in company

3rd Person POV

Ae and Pete come there company little late because they thinking about Tin and Can whole time and also talk about them....they can't forgot that Tin and Can really help them to safe there relationship. In every time they know that Tin and Can always try to protect there friends when Pete and Ae try to identify there relationship. Event Tin against because he want to protest Pete from danger so they wanted to make there friends happy. Also they wanted to know that what Tin and Can going to talk about they wanted to give support to there friends.

When Ae come to his office he sees Can sitting silently and working.

"Hey Morning" Ae said he don't want to start conversations about last night.

"Morning Ae this is your schedule for today." Can said. With normal expression.

"Ohk." Ae take file and they both start there work.

*Tring Tring* telephone ring.

"Yes ohk....Pete is there right?...ohk." Ae said and put office telephone again.

"Uhm...Can Tin is here he want to meet with you....he is in Pete office right now." Ae said hesitatingly to Can.

"Ok...first sign this document." Can said showing documents to Ae. Ae sign documents and give back to Can.

"Ok...this settled let's go." Can said standing while holding documents.

"Uh...." Ae shocked that how Can react.

"You said Mr. Manthanan come Let's go and meet with him." Can again with normal expression.

"Uh...but..." Ae try to talk.

"What?" Can ask again .

"Nothing let's go." Ae said he don't want to argue.

"Ohk."

They both come to where Pete office and there is silence occupied the whole room...Pete sitting couch with Tin and Tin is with really serious face right now.

"Good morning Pete. Good morning Mr. Manthanan." Can with normal expression. 🙄 ( Why Can need to be so complicated in my thoughts.)
Pete also great Can again. And Ae and Can sit front of pete and Tin.
But Tin didn't say anything this all time. After some time Can spoke.

"If there is nothing than I thought you all carry on this silence I have work to do." With this Can start to live but someone grab his hand. When Can turn he see Tin holding his hand.

"What?." Can ask.

"Explain." Tin said.

"What you want me to explain." Can said with cold voice.

"Everything that I don't know." Tin said with fires voice.

"You know everything, and what you don't know that thing is I don't want you to know because you are not that much important for me." Can said looking directly to Tin but Tin still holding Can's hand.

"You know right when I want to know anything I have my own source, but I want you to tell me everything." Tin said but this time his voice is little calm.

"Right I know you can, but you know what make me surprise that you still with your old self you don't care about my feelings you always ask me what you want you always want me to explain but you don't ask me what I want, that I what to explain you or not, that I am in my right mind or not?. And I always do what you want and how you want. You always make situation manipulate how you want and now again after 7 years you come and what me to answer of your all questions. What I am for you ha...your private property." Can ask with emotional voice but didn't show with expression he just bark on Tin.