can't control on emotions

Tin POV

What should I do ?
After lunch with Ae , Pete and Can, I back to my office but still I am thinking about how to stop Can dinner with that Pete secretary.

I ask Pete to give her extra work so she cancelled her dinner with Can but that innocent friend of mine he said that his company policy is without big reason he can't stop her and also he is positive about with the thought that her secretary seriously like Can much more than her job for just dinner she Can quit her job 'I mean seriously' , and also Pete need her secretary for work so he can't do anything and I need to do something for stop Can for doing it and right now I am sitting in my office looking to cilling and try to find some solutions.

*Knock Knock*

"Yes" someone is knocking so I ask.

"Sir can I come" oh it's my secretary.

"Yes come Sam"

"Uh...sir I need your signature in some papers please read and sign we need to submit this paper in tomorrow. " He said.

"Give it to me" I am really upset now but I need to work.

" Uhm....sir there is something bothering you. I mean at the time when you come office are you not in good mood it's something that can I help you, you can tell me." He said . I really appreciate my secretary after joining company he is the only one who take care of me and I can share everything with him and he also knows about Can.

"It's nothing you can help with sam. Can is going dinner with someone and I can't do anything." I reply with sad face.

"And you are not going to do anything. I mean why are you sitting here and telling me this you need to be with Can." That I told you that he also noise bastard.

" I am here because I can't do anything Sam. I told you he called me his friend and I can't interference everything in his life." Hushsssss what should I do.

"With whom he is going dinner is someone special or his girlfriend or boyfriend" he ask.

"I don't know she is special or not but I know that she is working in same company with him, she is Pete secretary"

"Oh..... let's think what we can do" he said and we both start to think. After some minute.

"If it's America I just make that girl to date with me but what should we do now....." He said while thinking but my mind click this idea.

"This is it fabulous" I said with cheerful attitude.

"What did you think something?" He ask.

"Yes just make that girl yours"

"What?" He ask again.

"I already final your idea we are going for dinner same where Can going" I said with bright smile in my face.

"Look Tin....I mean sir let's think one more time and...."

"No...we already discuss just get ready and wear something that you can attract her." Yes now ready Can for dinner. I am coming to meet you again so wait my Cantaloupe.

Evening after the dress up

3rd person POV

"Sir we are ready but how can we know that where they are." His secretary ask.

"Yes Sam, I know don't worry Ae already massege me that Can just leave from office and Pete told me that he told his secretary to inform him where Can go dinner with her and she agree with him to inform when she massege Pete we are find out don't worry everything is sat just tell me how am I looking." Tin is really excited to meet with Can again he can't even stop his emotions.

"Who are you a 15 or 16 year teenager who are trying to court his crush huh?" His secretary ask.

"You know what when I am my teenage years I never enjoy anything at the time when I met Can he make me realize every emotions that I have and now if you thinking that am act like teenager's it's my pleasure and I like to act like this." Tin said while winking at Sam.

"Hey boss you know I never seen this kind of reflection in your eyes in this 4 years. At first I don't want to help you but now I am totally ready" Sam said with big smile in his face.

"Thankyou so much Sam" Tin said.

"Look Can for you i am converting in teenager. I miss you. I love you Can" tin said to him self.

______________________________________

Hey friends from now on update going to be little short so I can adjust time to time update within my busy schedule.

Sorry I hope you all will understand.

Please like, comments and vote for my story. I hope you will understand.