Evil hugging

Can POV

I am shocked how Can he is my I mean Ae new invester he suddenly pop up in resturent and said he is are new invester 'oh my forsake can anyone explain me what is going on' he coming to me what should I do why my mind stop automatically.

He hugged me.😨

"Can how are you" that idot why he is hugging me I try to remove my self from his hug is idot 'Ahhhhh'

"Hey Tin leave me why are you hugging me you asshoal" I barge

"Why I can't hug you normally FRIEND hugging each other is normal you see right I just hugged Ae but he stop me to hug Pete this jealous basterd whatever now It's good to hug you" this asshoal what he thinking about me how can he play with me like this but his hug is so good. Ahhhhhh
'Don't worry Can take deep breaths and first remove yourself from hug.'

"So you if you already hugged me nicely than can you stop now I can't take breath." Can said try be normal as much as possible.

"Ok" Tin remove me from hug. but again.
"But you didn't tell me that how are you." That idot he think that am I going to give him answer no hell totally no.
"........................"

"Ok than am I going to hug you again"he said. what no no no hell no.😱

"Ok.....I am okay it's okay for you now don't hug me again." He'll what am I doing its all because this idot Ae I need answer from him.

"Obviously ok now let's first eat than talk." He said.

"Than start eating I already arranged everything popular in my resturent." P'On thankyou for saying that.

3rd Person POV

*They all having a lunch meeting*

"So Tin why are you willing to invest in are both projects. I mean it's good but you know that there is no way us to take risks to trust you totally" Ae brother P' on ask.

"I know P but I undertaking multinational company's so you don't have to worry about investment and I am really interested to work with my FRIENDS with this atleast I can stay close with them and spend time with him I mean with them." Tin said whil saying last word at looking at Can.

"Oh its look like its something about personal intrest" Ae sister in law said.

" You can say that P" Tin say with shy smile.

"Personal intrest my foot" Can said while murmuring.

"You said something Can" Ae ask.

" Nothing Ae I just saying that we don't have to total investment from Tin we have so many investors who are willing to invest." Can said try to convinced other with his thoughts.

"I already think about it Can but if Tin have power to invest and we know him personally so it's safe to make are friend invester. Didn't it." Ae said.

"Yah yah....you are right" Can said with sacrifices tone.

Can really start to pissed out with thought that he is going to work with Tin. In other hand Tin is really happy with the thought that he is going to work with his coming soon boyfriend, husband, wife, family everything because for Tin his only family is Can.

They all are eating lunch when Can chock his food and Tin try to give him water but before Tin, Pre offer water to Can and Can drink while Pre rubbing Can back so he Can gulp food with his water. Tin can see affection in Pre eyes when he is seeing Can. Tin felt jealousy but he know his feeling so it's ok to be jealous but he also need to find out the relation between Pete secretary and Can. When Can finally settled him self than he feel someone staring at him when he see Tin seeing him with annoying expression. Than he seen him self and realised that Pre and he is in romantic position than his mind get another crural idea he smirked and looked lovingly to Pre and hold his hand.

 Than he seen him self and realised that Pre and he is in romantic position than his mind get another crural idea he smirked and looked lovingly to Pre and hold his hand

"Hey Pre now am I ok thanks for helping me" Can said while touching Pre hand.

"Oh Can welcome but it's my pleasure to help you" Pre said while holding Can hand with his another hand.

"Oh hoooo.... It's kind of romantic" P'ON said. And Pre give shy smile to Can but didn't remove his hand.

"What romantic?! There is nothing look like romantic!." Tin said with cold expression that everyone absorb.
Can remove his hand from Pre grep.

"Why you have some problem with this" Can said while looking at Tin directly to his eyes Tin also didn't remove glaring at Can and Pre.

"Uh....uhm......Tin you want anything more for lunch like desert." Pete try to change topic because he know that Tin is going to explore anytime.

"No I am full already" Tin said with cold tone.

"And Can you" Pete asked to Can.

"No Pete I and Ae need to go now we have meeting and we need to go first" Can said smiling like he win something.

"ohk...." Pete said.

"Let's go Ae " Can said.

"Yes....so Guy's we are going first and P'On we are going to meet again for now we need to go and Tin about other details am I going to contact you soon." Ae said.

They are start to take live when Can stop and come to Tin again and suddenly hugged Tin. Tin Ae and Pete get shocked.

"Can....." Tin try to say something but Can cut his word.

"Tin nice to meet you again. after all you are my friend I can hug you right." Can said with smirk in his face. Than Can turn to other side where is Pre.
"And pre let's dinner together after work I come to pick you it's ohk for you" Can ask.

"Totally ok Can I am going to wait for you" Pre said excitingly with big shy smile.

"Ohk than bye all of you and bye FRIEND" Can said last word to pointing on Tin .

And Can take leave with Ae from resturent. Tin Ae and pete know that this round is win by Can because of Tin stupid jealousy.

Tin is totally shocked from what Can did recently he knows that Can know every button of Tin like how to make him happy, emotional and angry but as Can is a can like that Tin also Tin he totally know what is going to do next to stop Can and make Can his. He know right now he is selfish that he trying to get Can again but what else he Can do because Can is not ready now to take explanation and he also Make Tin his friend. Tin now first he need to remove real emotions of Can so he Can explain everything to Can.

"Wait and watch Can" Tin said to himself.

________________________

______________

Hey friends i hope you like this update I am looking forward to your comments and suggestions.

Please like comment and vote for my story I hope you all like this.