Destiny

"You all are unbelievable .What you want me to do." Tin ask

"Do what I want you to do." His father said.

"I will but I want some time." Tin don't know what he is going to do but he can't just leave Can like that.

"Ok...but you only have one week leave him how you want if you not than Tul will take care of your issue. Tul you know what am I talking about." Tin father treated Tin and than he order Tul to do anything to end Tin and Can relationship after his father word Tul smirk looking at Tin but Tin know that this is not his time to play he want time to think what he can do on this matter he just can't leave Can like that 1 week he have one week to try everything that he can do to save his relationship.

After dinner he drove his car to church and sit one of the bench this time of evening really less people come to church and this time only Tin is sitting there thinking hardly he ignored all massege and call from Can but after some time when he realized that it's not working ignoring Can so he massege him that he will not come tonight he will meet him tomorrow and sorry for not bringing food and he is sleeping. After that Can read massege and told Tin to sleep peacefully and he already eat and he also going to sleep.

After a hour Tin felt church father standing in front of him he looked to him.

"What's your problem my child it's already late. what are you thinking." Father ask.

"It's nothing I am just going to go." Tin stand just to leave.

"You know my child if you have anything just say it who knows that God gives you answer through me and help you." Father said and Tin stop and looked to him.

"Help!! he can't help me he never did. He only like people crying front of him, but he never help." Tin say cold words again.

"He don't my child he never like if someone cry. Everyone has to go through the destiny he always try to help you but first you have to believe your self. Remember my child after a dark and scary night there is always a beautiful morning." Father said.

"My...my family threating me they want me to leave someone that I love more than my life if not they will hurt him but I don't want to leave him no matter what." Finally Tin told someone and reduce little wait from him.

"My child I can fill what you are feeling now. But what I said that you need to believe your self if you love him you need to protect him. Do what destiny want you to do. And leave everything on God he will do everything to give you happiness but first you have to go through from dark and scary night before beautiful morning." Father said and leave Tin alone. Tin think more and leave.

Tin POV

After that I make all store my self I brought one girl name Mille and introduce herself as my childhood friend that I made in America when I studied there before coming Thailand after that I start to act like I care more about her than Can I can see in his eyes that it making him hurt but I need to do it. 3 days before going to America back. I peek Can from his faculty I take him are form that I brought near Pete. Without saying anything I kissed him passionately I take him to my room and throw are all clothes I kissed his whole body and Can also not stop me I prepared him and put my all meet in him in one go. I make out with Can that whole day I didn't leave him for second because I need to go to leave him may be this is last meeting, last love making, last kiss, last cuddle everything may be last for me he even passed out but I didn't stop I know I am like beast today but I want him I want him more than my life. I just love him if anyone ask me why I always say that he is my oxygen that he is my life but I need to leave my life.

Next morning I seat in edge of bed looking to my sunshine my word my everything. Today I have to breck everytime between us. I am really sorry my Cantaloupe. He wake up.