Chapter 11: First Part of the Date

Start from the beginning

“Can you tell me where we're going?” I asked him. I gave him the puppy dog face making my eyes bigger. I also curled my lip.

“Nope. I can’t tell you. It will be better if you were surprised.” he smiled at me while he said it.

I slumped back in my chair, still holding his fingers. I could tell that we were on the interstate by the way the cars were zooming by.

Eric turns up the radio and “Follow Me” by Uncle Kracker. I noticed we were traffic. Eric turns to me looking me in the eyes singing. It felt like he was touching my cheeks even when he wasn’t. The words relaxed my body and made me start slaying to the beat of the song. Eric grabbed both of my hands and started singing in a lower voice to me. My smile was so big that it started to hurt my cheeks.

Suddenly a car behind up beeped at us. Eric let go of my hands and grabbed the steering wheel again. I turned around and gave the driver behind us the middle finger and Eric zoomed off. We both laughed with each other. After we stopped laughing the song was already over.

“I didn’t know that you could sing.” I told him.

“Ya, no one else have ever heard me sing before. I make sure no one hears me because I didn’t know I was good.”

I stared at him. I can’t believe I was the first one that heard him sing. His voice was amazing, why would he not want to show anyone. “You are amazing. You should sing at karaoke bar sometime.”

“I don’t think so, Abby.” He stopped looking at me I could tell that he was uncomfortable with the topic. I left it at that. Eric slowed down and made a turn into a parking lot. Right all I knew where we were. “How did you know this my favorite restaurant?”

“I asked your mom.” he told me smiling. He parked and went around the front of the car and got the wheelchair out. He opened my door and I climbed into the chair. I was getting better at doing that.

I haven't been to this restaurant in a few years because of me traveling all the time for gymnastics, also it kind of expensive. Eric pulled me through the glass doors. We walked to the podium for reservations.  The girl at the podium asked us," Hello my name is Mia. Do you have a reservation?" giving Eric a flirty smile.

Eric grabs my hand. "Yes, Richard. For two." he gave me a smile after he said it.

Mia gave me an evil glare and I gave her a got you smile. "Please follow me."

She was walking abnormally fast; Eric was trying to keep up with her. After a while he gave up, she took us to a table that was near the back the back of the room. The table we were going to be sitting at had a white tablecloth on top. The center piece had many different kinds of bright colored flowers with candles surrounding them.

Eric pushes me to the table and picked me up to put me in the chair next to the table. Eric goes to his side of the table, as Mia started setting down the menus. “I will be back later to check on you guys.” Mia told us. She whipped around and speed walked to a different table.

“Misses Grouchy Pants. Isn’t she.” Eric told me. I laughed at his joke and picked up my menu to figure out what I wanted. Eric does the same, we both scanned our menus for a few minutes till Eric said,” What are you going to get because I have no idea what any of these things are.”

I laughed at him,” I think I’m going to get the fettucini alfredo ."

"What's that?" he asked me. I swear I think he has never had a good meal.

I shake my head at him and told him," It's like spaghetti with a kind of sauce with chicken on it."

"Uh... I knew that." We laughed at the remark until Mia came back. She stood by our table until I could control me giggles.

"What do you want to order?" Mia asked us with a grumpy voice.

"I would like the fettucini alfredo with some water please." I told her.

"Same here." Eric said after me. We smiled at each other and Mia rolled her eyes at us and left.

We talked about a lot of random things until Mia came back which seemed like forever. She walked back barely missing a table, almost spilling our food on a older man that was sitting at the table next to us. She finally gets to our table and sets the food down carefully.

Once she left leaving the bill on the table, we started eating our meals. "So how is Jessica doing?" Eric asked me.

I whipped my mouth with napkin, “She said she was almost healthy again. She also said she was also going to go home soon." I looked down at my lap making sure I didn't get upset in front of Eric.

Lucky he didn't say anything. We went through our meal with a few comments, but it was complete silence. After we both were down, Eric paid the bill which was incredibly expensive. He didn't leave a tip for the waitess.

Eric POV

I was shocked how beautiful she looked when Morgan brought her out of the hospital. She was always beautiful, but she looked gorgeous tonight. Her eyes sparkled when she saw me. I felt bad about bringing up the topic of Jessica. Hopefully the next place I'm going to take her will make up for it. I can't wait to tell her how I really feel. Hopefully she feels the same way.

***************************************************************************************************************

Remember to VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! It will help me so much. This is only half of the date. Your Welcome @Carebare lol. I want to thank to @ShelfLife for making me the amazing cover. Hopefully I’ll have the next part of the date up in the next few days.

XOXO(:

Won't Stay Down For LongOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara