Chapter 2: Unknown Visitor

The next day later, I still didn't have anyone visit me. I got a lot more get well cards though. The nurses visited me a lot, but it seemed like they only stay for only a few minutes. Mainly the only thing that was keeping me busy was the television. In every room they had one for the patients. But I didn't have a roommate to talk to.

I looked over to the door wishing that someone would come that I could talk to. After a few minutes a nurse enters and didn't go straight to the monitors by my bed. She walked right to me and asked," You have a visitor. Would you like them to come in?"

I stared at her my mind was racing was it my best friend Jenny, my crush Eric, was it my coaches, or was it some of my fellow competitors. The nurse cleared her voice. I snapped back to reality," Um.... Yes let them in please." The nurse smiled at me and turned around to leave.

A few seconds later the door slowly started to open. I couldn't breathe anymore, my hands her shaking. What if it was someone that I hated or some kind of stranger? The person entered the room. I gasped as I looked into his face. It was the last person I would have ever expected to come.

It was my real dad that left when I was only five years old. My parents got divorced when I was little. I don't really remember why though. I just remembered that they used to yell at each other a lot when they thought I wasn't in hearing reach. I don't know how I still recognized him. He had a small beard growing on his chin. His hair looked like he just woke up and didn't have time to comb it.

We both were staring at each other till I asked him," Why are you here?"

He took a few minutes to think of the right words to say. He finally found his words and said," It doesn't mean that I don't see you a lot, Abigail, but I do care about you. I've watched you compete since you were little, but you never saw me there. I was watching you at my home when you fell on floor. I got on the first flight that I could get. You're mom doesn't want me here, but I don't care I want to make sure you're ok." I was about to interrupt him but he continued," I'm going to make it up to you though. I'm going to do whatever you want me to do."

I didn't have enough energy to speak, but I was able to get out," Stay.... Please don't leave me again."

"I promised that I will never leave you ever again." he leaned over to kiss me on my head. We sat for another couple of hours talking about what we have been doing for the couple of years. He's not married yet, but he has a girlfriend. He is a fast food owner. So he could stay as long as I wanted him too, but he never did talk about why my parents got divorced.

A nurse came after we were talking about what our favorite ice-cream was. The nurse came up to me and said," Abigail it's time for you to have a MRI. To make sure we didn't miss anything."

"Ok. But can anyone come in with me?" I asked the nurse. I also looked over to my dad and gave him a smile.

"I'm sorry. We cannot allow anyone else in the room with you." She said back to me. "We will come and get you in a few minutes. Ok." She turned to leave before I could answer her.

My dad said to me," I guess I'll see you after the MRI then." He turned to leave. He looked back to me before he left the room," It's not as bad as you may think."

The nurses came and pushed me into the big room down the hall from my room. Right when I got into the room I was greeted by Dr. Lee," Good afternoon, Abigail! How are you feeling today?"

"I'm feeling just fine. How long do you think the MRI will take?" I said back to him.

He smiled at me and said, "It matter how long medicine will take to get through your body. But it probably will only be about an hour. Oh, the nurse is here to inject the medicine for you."

"Ok bye Dr. Lee!"

The nurse came up to me and gave me a little smile," Can you please give you your good arm." I gave her my arm. She took the needle from the tray. Once I saw how long the needle really was, I started to freak out. I was never a fan of needles. I grabbed my arm back. The nurse smile was gone." It will only be a second."

I held my arm tightly to my body," Isn't here another way of doing this?" I asked the nurse.

"I'm sorry but this is the only way to do it." I still didn't give her my arm. "Nurse!" she yelled. A line of nurses came running to me. They grabbed every part of me that wasn't injured.

 The nurse with the needle grabbed my arm and gave me an evil smile. She slowly started to poke the needle into my ar. Nurses may look happy on the outside, but they are actually evil in the inside. I black out after halfway through it.

***************************************************************************************************************

Remember to VOTE AND COMMENT!! So I can get better at my writing. i am also always looking for suggestions. Inbox me and tell everyone about this book.

XOXO hope you are enjoying