Part fourteen

Zach and I were at opposites of the kitchen with me on the floor scrubbing and pouting while Zach worked on the bench muttering a string of curse words.

We were covered head to toe in food that should not go together.

We were both about half way done before I turned around to look at Zach, "I'll finish up you can go have a shower."

"I don't have any other clothes," he said turning around before continuing, "was this your plan to see me naked princess, you could of just asked."

I glared at his direction, "do you want a shower or not."

Zach just nodded.

"You can give me your clothes so they'll be clean and dry."

We walked up the stairs stopping in front of the bathroom door, "there's everything you need already in the shower and the towels are in that small cupboard." I say pointing out where everything before going back down stairs.

I went back to finish cleaning the rest of the kitchen though there wasn't much left to do so I decided to watch some netflix while I waited for Zach so I could have my shower.

I decided on friends with benefits, one of my favorites.

About only five minutes through the movie I hear the door slam shut, I skip up the stairs letting the movie play throughout the house missing every second step.

I turn the corner and I run into Zach, literally.

My face smacked his annoyingly hard chest, both of us jumping in surprise.

I let out a yelp, Zach wincing and he dropped his towel.

The only thing covering him.

I quickly shut my eyes, "fuck, fuck, fuck!" I screamed.

"My eyes, my once pure, innocent eyes!" I continued stumbling around like an idiot.

I swear I could hear him roll his eyes.

"I'm covered princess but you missed a wonderful view." He said trying to cover up a laugh.

I slowly open my eyes meeting his stunning ones, we stood there for a bit as I analyzed his face, his cheeks were tinted a slight red but that could been from the hot water, he had the slightest amount of stubble and man was that hot.

I shook out of my thoughts once again, walking past him and closed the bathroom as I fell to the floor letting out a loud sigh and a soft giggle.

*~*~*

I sat on the couch watching friends with benefits, my hair was still slightly damp and I was wearing sport shorts and a thin hoodie.

My eyes were glued to the screen so I didn't notice that Zach has walked in and took a seat on the couch, his timing is perfect isn't it?

Just as he came in the sex scene came on, not being able to face Zach I stayed looking at the screen.

"Damn Mila Kunis, she's hot." Zach commenting.

"Very classy Zach," I retorted.

"Thanks," He drawled.

We sat in silence for about ten minutes but it wasn't awkward, more peaceful before Zach ruined it.

"I'm bored."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"There's a lot you could do princess," Zach replied winking.

I groaned out of frustration turning up the sound.

Zach quickly stole the remote and turned off the tv.