Part eleven

Okay so this chapter is finally here so yea sorry it took so long.
______________________________________________

For the rest of the week I didn't talk to anyone other that Tori and sometimes Mike which just thinking about it, makes me feel all giddy inside.

I texted Ryan but it was only Tuesday, he didn't say much except saying that Zach is an asshole and I shouldn't listen to him but it still really bothered me.

I slam my locker shut and walk off to class and I saw Mike, I quickly walked up to him and "accidentally" touch shoulders with him while we silently walked off to art.

We talked and laughed almost the whole time and I drew the most "amazing" flower on Mike's hand, he laughed the whole time so it was very messy and all over the place, he grabbed all the colors that clashed and smudged the flower on his shirt.

Mike and I left the art room laughing to the point where we could barely breathe, we entered the cafeteria and noticed Tori sitting with Ryan.

We walked over there and sat next to Ryan and with Mike sitting on the other side, Ryan stood up and called out, "Over here!"

I snapped my head and saw Matt and Zach standing near the entrance of the cafeteria looking effortlessly perfect, Matt walked over almost instantly and a smirk appeared on his face the second he saw Tori.

Zach was more difficult, he stuffed his hands in the pocket and slowly made his way over to the table grumbling something under his breath and sat right across from me.

To say at least it was awkward, not for everyone else but especially for me, I kept my head down and concentrated at something in the distance.

During the whole time I snuck glances towards Zach's direction and noticed him sneaking a few too but none of us did anything.

I tired to keep my attention on Mike but it was a little hard when the whole time Ryan would try and make us start conversations.

"Remember a few weeks ago when Zach was a dick to Alexa?" Ryan suddenly exclaimed catching the attention of the whole table, especially Zach and I.

My cheeks went red instantly and snapped my head to the floor while Zach gave Ryan a look that could kill.

Tori starts to laugh awkwardly and the table stayed silent, my anxiety shot up and I could not deal with the tension.

I abruptly stood up, "I ... need to leave," I mumble and get out of the table before anyone could react.

I grab my phone form my bag and I start to tap the case vigorously, after I calmed down I got up off the hallway floor and left to go to Chem 20 minutes early.

Great, with Zach, my lab partner.

The whole week Zach haven't been going to class but I accidentally overheard a conversation between him and the teacher warning him about skipping too many lessons.

~*~*~

I get to the room and it was completely empty and decide if to take advantage of it, I go to my assigned and take a seat shoving my earphones in and playing whatever came on first.