Cole/Jay x Reader fluff: Pigeons

This is based off of a real life thing.
So, story -before-the-story time!
My church youth group was running a parking lot for the Chicken Festival. I had been there since 7 am in the heat, walking around and working. After we worked, we all went to the church to sleep and have a lockin. Had fun for a while, played games and goofed off. But when it for time to go to bed (at 4 am, mind you), I had been up for nearly 24 hours; I was exhausted. So, I laid down in a couch and was trying to sleep. One of my best friends laid down as well, on the other couch. We were really quiet for a while, and she says "Daaaaphne?" "Go to sleep" "....Daaaaaaaphne?" "what?" no response. Silence for another minute or so. "DAAAAAAAAPHNE?" "WHAT, MOLLY, WHAT?" "Do pigeons have feelings?"

---
I had been living with the ninja for a while; I stayed with them on the Destiny's Bounty, and helped out with whatever I could; I was glad to be a part of their team!

But damn, was it exhausting. We had been out and about for at least 18 hours, I swear to it. We were busy, and we had stuff to do.
But could crime not let us get any shuteye?
Ya know the saying 'crime never sleeps?' Yeah, it's as true as true can get. I swear to you. Crime doesn't sleep, and we can't sleep, and then we fight crime all sleep deprived. Damn crazy.

I'd been up for almost 24 hours, and I was exhausted. And, to top it all off, we weren't even at the bounty; Me, cole, and Jay had landed ourselves at Garmadon's monastery; a room with some bunks in it for whenever we needed to be here. Kai, Nya, Lloyd, and Zane were somewhere else, doing whatever they were.
So here we were, camping out in the monastery. But I was finally getting to sleep. Thank God!

"Bed sweet bed!" I groaned out and flopped down, making Garmadon, who had showed us to our room, chuckle along with Jay and Cole.
We were left to sleep, Cole or Jay- I wasn't paying attention to who, I was already laying down and under my blanket- turned the lights off, and for a while, all was peaceful and quiet.

I was nearly asleep, when I heard a soft "(Y/n)?" Cole asked softly. A mere whisper. Then, a few boyish giggles.
"Go to sleep." I muttered, rolling over and tugging my blanket over my head.

Silence for a while. Maybe they were going to sleep.
"(yn)?" Jay whined out this time, drawing the name out.
"What?" I huffed, looking a cross the dark room to where the two boys lay, even if I couldn't see them.
No answer. I huffed. How immature, those little idiots.

Once again, I laid back down, thinking it was over.
"(Y/N)!" Cole suddenly shouted, making me jump up in surprise.
"What, Cole, what?!" I shouted angrily.
Silence for a moment. God, if he did it again, I was gonna-
"Do pigeons have feeeeeelings?" Jay drawled out.
I let out an angry shriek, throwing my pillows at the two cackling boys.
"Go to bed, you idiots!"

They are idiots. But damn, do I love them.