BFR Book Club: About Us & Rules

About Us

Come and join a Book Club like no other! This is a book club focused on reading, reacting, reviewing, and responding to underrated books by undiscovered authors.

All information about the BFR Book club is inside.

Any Questions, Comments, or Concerns can be Private Messaged to
MounaRao or enthralledreader
~The heads of the Bookclub

Rules

1. You must follow this account. And please kindly vote, so other people can get easy access to this book club.

2. Members will be segregated into pairs and are supposed to read their partner's book.

3. You need to have at least more than 6 chapters.

4. A new task will be published on every Monday and pairs will be changed. You are required to follow YOUR partner.

5. You must read the book you are assigned to. We are trying to help each other in this club by reading each others' books.

6. You can vote on the chapters .This isn't quite compulsory. But please, let's support each other by voting on every chapter of a book you get to read. Moreover, your book will also be read, and people will vote on yours!

7. You must comment on every chapter you get to read. Constructive criticism is allowed, but do not insult the author (it can lead to disqualification). We need your comment to show that you actually read the book. Don't comment things like 'nice chapter/story' or 'I felt like crying ' or 'glad am reading this book ' or 'nice plot' or whatever comment like these. Always let the author know where to improve, so long as you're polite about it.

8.And the end of every comment, kindly put this #BFR- BC( Book fun readers- Book club). It is very important. Without this your comment won't be valid.

9. After completing the task, go back to the chapter where you were given your assignment and type 'Done' so that the sanction officials can check if you are actually done.

10. Since each group is like a family, why don't we all follow each other? Yeah, follow each other's account.

11. Failure to respond, react or review in 7 days, will lead to elimination. ( though you have 3 chances). YOU WONT BE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT WEEK'S TASK UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU FINISH THE PRESENT TASK.

12. There are 3 knock-outs. Yeah, 3 elimination. If you lose this 3, sorry to inform you, but it is bye bye to this book club. But you can later rejoin when we are recruiting new people.

13. Always inform the sanction officials if you won't be able to respond in those days, or if you are going on hiatus/break. They are the ones who will give you an extension only based on justifiable reasons.

14. The form to be part of this family is on the next chapter. And if you'd love to be a sanction official then you can go to our award book, and then to the chapter for the form to be an Official staff and fill it.

15. In case you are confused, or don't understand anything, you can always pm the heads.

Kindly note:- We have police everywhere, with their sirens blaring round BFR book club. Just joking, we have the sanction officials.

They are the ones who give out knock-outs to those who deserve it.

They as well give extension based on reasonable reasons.

So if you ever are facing anything and it will hinder you from responding in 10 days. Pls kindly inform the sanction officials. In order to avoid knock-outs.

These are the accounts of the sanction officials :

-enthralledreader:Head of the Bookclub /Sanctions Department

- MounaRao : Head of the Bookclub / Assignment department

- FanminsClub : Sanction official

These are the accounts of the heads of the book club. If you are ever confused or need help, or have a question. Do not hesitate to pm them.

It is advisable to follow these accounts as well.

And if you would like to join us as being an Official staff. Kindly go to our other book-BFR Hiring Centre

~Team Book club ~ .

BFR Book Clubजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें