25

Jake P.O.V.

"They should be in here, you three stay out here while I check if they really are inside." Kanaya told us while opening the door. Rose grabbed her hand and kissed it while she whispered something to her. They smiled at each other before she entered the room. It was silent for a while until there was a loud crashing noise. We ran inside and saw that Kanaya was pinned down by Father.

"You stole it didn't you!" Father had a blade against Kanaya's neck while she tried to push him off.

"Father what are you doing!" I ran over but he pointed the blade to me this time.

"Quit calling me that. You have never meant anything to me I was only after the money but now the folder is gone!" I stood still, I knew this from the beginning but actually hearing him say that to me out loud hurt...

I lunged to him and with the blade he cut my arm but I pushed him to the ground causing him to let go of the blade.

"Get off of me! I worked to hard for this and some stupid kids aren't going to stop me!" He reached for the blade again and I braised for impact when nothing came. I looked up and saw that Dirk was stepping on him arm. He let out a loud scream but Dirk covered his mouth. He resisted but we grabbed some cloth and covered his mouth.

Kanaya came over and cleaned off my arm. "Thank you Jake." I nodded my head and smiled at her. Rose also came over to me and thanked me for helping Kanaya.

"Are you sure your okay Jake?" Dirk had tied father but he was still yelling and trying to move but his mouth was covered so he couldn't talk.

"I'm fine Dirk, Thank you." He came over and kissed my cheek holding my hand. I blushed and kissed his cheek as well. I looked over to father but he was just glaring I stood up and walked to the door where father was barely leaning on the wall. Dirk came and hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

"Goodbye 'Father.'" I smiled and closed the door on his face. There was a thud and I think he fell down but I just smiled.

"Lets meet with the others now, at least we took care of Father."

They all nodded their heads and we left to go find the others.

"They should have been here by now where are they?"

We were walking around trying to search where the empress went when I was tackled to the ground. I fell on my injured arm and hissed in pain when I saw that it was Jade that tackled me.

"Jade what has gotten into you?" Dirk was about to help me up when he got punched. I looked up and saw it was Jane who punched him. Rose and Kanaya went over to help him up and I pushed Jade off of me but she just pushed me to the ground again.

"Thank you Jade, Jane. That should be all." The Empress came out of the corner but where were Dave and Roxy? And what are Jade and Jane doing!?

"Jade what has gotten into you!?" She just stayed silent but something was wrong her eyes were black and I looked over at Jane and her eyes were red.

"What did you do to them!?"

"They just needed to be taught how to obey." The empress smiled and guards came out from behind and grabbed us. A guard took me away and Jade and Jane stood next to the empress. Jade... Jane... We'll save you from whatever she did...

The guards locked us into one of the rooms but Dave and Roxy weren't there. I started to panic and I sat down on the ground. What if Jade and Jane get stuck that way... what will John think?

"What did she do to them?" I looked at Dirk but he just sat down next to me and pet my head.

"She used magic to control them but there should be a way to turn them back to normal, don't worry Jake we'll get them back. I promise."

I hope Dirk is right about this...

"Jake Dirk through here." We looked over and saw that there was an opening in the wall.

"Of course!" I completely forgot about the secret passage ways we had hidden. Once we were all through the wall we closed it and made our way around till we heard a voice.

" That idiot. I thought he agreed on this deal now he's missing!" The empress slammed her hand on the table letting out a sigh.

"When I find him..."

"Empress we can't find Roxy or Dave nor John." A guard said in a frantic voice. There was silence until the guard fell to the ground I was confused as to why until I noticed the blood coming his chest.

"They couldn't have gone far... Jade,Jane, find them, alive." They both nodded their heads and walked out of the room. I hope John comes soon, maybe the information in the folder will help us out...

Thanks for the suggestion~