5

Jake p.o.v.

I was in my room when there was a knock on my door.

"Just a minute!"

But Jane came in with an angry face.

"Jake! How could you do that!?"

I tugged my green pajama shirt on and turned around.

"Geez Janey ever heard of knocking?"

"I did knock you just didn't answer the door and as I was saying, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

I laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

"I don't want to marry her."

Jane sighed,
"I know you dont but you know what mother and father want us to do. And that marks still on your arm? How did you even get it?"

I remembered the mysterious merman but Jane would think I'm crazy if i told her that.

"Im not sure."

Jane sighed again.
"Hey Jake close your window."

"Its open?"

I looked over and saw it was wide open. Thats strange I didn't leave it open. I walked over and closed it locking it

"Anyway, goodnight Jake."

"Sleep tight Janey."

She closed the door and I tucked myself in the bed and turned off the lights. I feel asleep after but a loud noise woke me up. I jumped up and put my glasses on. It was to dark so I squinted, turn on  the lights doof. I turned them on and saw two muscular people standing at the foot of my bed.

"W-Wha?! Who are you people!!"

I got a better look at them but they were wearing a strange armor and had a spear with a sharp shell on it. They stared at me then nodded to each other. They pulled me out of the bed one of the guards pulled my arm and looked at the mark. I yanked my arm back and then i felt something cold on my arm i looked back and saw that they put rope on my arms.

"This is him."

"His majesty will be pleased."

"Let go of me!"

I kicked them but that didn't do anything they put a piece of sea weed on my mouth and for some reason...im...really...tired....