14

John p.o.v.

"Dave where are we going??"

Okay so Dave and I snuck out because the ball was sooo boring. Fathers going to be mad, no pissed at me, but hey at least I can enjoy this moment, or I'm trying to but Dave isn't telling me where I'm going at all. He led me to our garden in the back and we sat down on one of the benches.  We joked around a lot and scared some guards that were passing by! I haven't had this much fun in a long time especially since fathers giving me more stuff to do.

"John, I need to tell you something important."

"Yeah?"

"Your dad is behind you."

I crossed my arms and shook my head,
"He's in the dumb ball doubt he'd be outside."

"It was worth a shot."

He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. I his arm lightly then there was a sting on the side of my body. He looked at you then blinked twice in a row.

"It really was you..."

"It really was me, what?"

He pulled you and put his arm on your side and it stung a bit more then it was calm.

"You were the one..."

"Um, Dave..."

I pushed him away lightly and back away, this was getting weird...

"Lets head back, Jake is probably looking for me..."

He pulled my hand before I could walked away and held tightly onto me, rubbing his arm on my side, I blushed and pushed him away.

"Dave this isn't funny!! I-Im going inside..."

I went inside and and shook my head I didn't look back for Dave... I saw Jake at one of the tables with a bunch of empty cups around him.

"Hey Ja-"

I looked over and saw the other blonde with orange wrap an arm around him and helped Jake up.

"You live here right?"

"Yes?"

"Where do I take him."

"Take the stairs, two rights and the green door is his..."

He nodded his head and walked away, is Jake going to be okay with that guy??

I saw Dave and I wanted to avoid him for a bit... I moved and went upstairs fallowing the other guy. Do you really think I would leave Jake with a stranger??

"John."

I turned around and saw father staring at my with a stern look.

"Jake is in serious trouble for leaving but you, you are staying down here."

I gulped and nodded my head, I guess Jake should be fine...I hope...