4

Jake p.o.v.
The guest are here...great...
But for some weird reason my arm began to sting but i ignored it.So far its a mother and her two daughters. Im guessing the older one is my suitor and the younger one is Johns. We all stood up and walked in front of them.

"Good evening im the oldest daughter, unfortunately my parents wont be able to make it tonight but my two brothers will be. "

She motioned her hand to me and John. She gave us a weird look smiling.

"Good evening im the oldest of my siblings, Jake English."

"Good evening, im the youngest male, John Egbert."

She looked at us then at her daughters.

"Why don't you two say hi."

The younger girls smiled at us,
"My name is Feferi, the youngest."

The older girl just crossed her arms and let out a puff.

"And why should I waste my air on them?"

That startled all three of us. Jane let out an awkward laugh,
"Oh would you look at that, supers ready..."
We all sat down and tve chef brought out the food. The older sister sat next to me. She had no table manners. John looked like he was having a good conversation and Jane looked like she was surviving.

"So...i never did catch your name..."

"Meenah."

"Well Ms. Meenah not to be rude or anything but how old are you?"

"16."

"Oh your about my age."

"Can i get some water."
I got the bottle and poured her some when she dropped the cup spilling the water on me.

"Whoops my bad."

She smiled then continued eating.
I rolled up my sleves but when I remembered the weird tattoo i rolled them back down. I think Meenah noticed but she just smiled and looked away.I filled my cup with water then it 'accidentally' fell over spilling on her.

"Oh no im terribly sorry."

She made a low growl noise then stormed out the room.

"Jake!"
"Phh-ahahaha."

I looked up and saw that her mother was laughing.

"Don't worry she deserved that. But dont let it happen again."

She moved her hands up and stood up.

"That was a well dinner but im afraid we have to be going. Meenah, Feferi lets go."

John waved goodbye to Feferi and Meenah stuck her tongue out at me and i did the same. Whats wrong with her?