18

John p.o.v.

Ew cake. Of course Jades date had to start off here... We were in this cake shop where father had his side business. I have honestly never liked cake at all and Jade knows that so after they got a few cakes to go they went to the park. Father arranged one of our workers to bring them their small picnic but I ended up taking it instead.

"John!"

Jade waved over to me smiling, Dave just smiled but I looked away and focused more on Jade.

"Hey Jade I brought the food."

I handed it over to her and she gladly accepted it. Dave set down the small blanket and they sat down. I smiled and started to walk away,

"John your not staying for the food?"

"Can't Jade, you two are on a date and I dont want to be the third wheel."

"Awww Cmon John I promise you wont and its just for food!"

I looked at Dave and Jade, Dave smiled at me but of course I ignored him. Remember John your here for Jade.

" Fiine the food better good though."

We sat down and were about to eat some of the food when there was a loud noise from across the street and i saw Dirk come running out of a restrant with Roxy, Jake, and Jane fallowing after him.

"Damn it Roxy.." Dave stood up and began running after them.

Whats going on? I fallowed Dave while Jade tried to keep u behind the both of us. Where is he going?

Jake p.o.v.

"umm.."

"John is this another one of your pranks? Please tell me it is or ive gone mad..."

John whats he doing here? I noticed Dave, John, and Jade pop out behind a rock as well. Dave looked even paler but Jade just jumped up nd ran over to where Dirk was.

"No way your a mermaid!!?"

"Jade keep your voice down!" I hushed her but she looked upstet with me.

"Is this where you went when you were missing for a week?!"You were off with your mermaid boyfriend!!"

I turned red hiding my face but even though we were together that wasnt the case. I heard a loud splash and Dave jumped into the water reveiling his red tail aswell.

"I mean we have to tell them eventually why not now?"

"Really Dave?"

Dirk looked a bit annoyed but ignored him. I saw Roxy jump and dive into the water. She also grew a tail that was a pink color.

"Woah! They are so pretty!"

Jade went over to Roxy and looked at her tail. Jade expression was amazed but John and Jane were still in a bit of shock. Jane just sighed and looked at Roxy and John looked over at Dave. John just kept staring at Daves tail, I wonder what he is thinking about?

"It-It really is you..."John looked shocked then had a big smile on his face.

"The one and only."

Roxy called Dirk and Dave over to her and they discussed something but I wasnt able to hear a thing. I sat down on one of the rocks confused until Roxy came over and pulled me into the water.

"Roxy!!Whyd you do that?"

"Because!"

She then put a piece of seaweed on my mouth and I chewed on it. Its the same type as before!

"We arent going to where I think were going are we?"

"Mhm! But this time we'll give you the grand tour!" Roxy said excitedly.

"Ahem!" I heard Jane said allowed.

"What is going on!?"

Dirk smiled then grabbed Janes hand and pulled her in the water and Dave did the same with Jade and John. They let out small screams but I smiled at them. Roxy handed me some more seaweed.

"Jake what is going on?"

"Didnt you hear Roxy? We are going on a grand tour."

Dirk said handing some of the seaweed over to them.

"Eat it." I told them but they gave me a confused face.

"Dont fret Its not like regular seaweed it will help you breath underwater!!"

"First mermaids now seaweed that will help you breath underwater? Sure why not!" Jade said taking a bite from the seaweed. John did the same after but gave a confused face.

"Cmon Jane it wont kill you."

"This better not because if it does.."

Roxy took the seaweed and put it over Janes mouth then she ate it.

"We dont feel that different it just tasted really bad." Oh John I know how he felt.

"How are we going to get there exactly anyway?"

"Weeee know a short cut!" Roxy said with a devilish smile, then Dirk and Dave did the same, this cant be good....