(3) Vanlirious #1 {Part 2}

Magsimula sa umpisa

Well fuck.

Yeah so get your ass over here and Let's just meet at the Starbucks near the doors on the east side of the airport. (btw I've never been to any airport down south of California just to the airports at San Francisco and San Jose to wait for people)

Fine, I'll meet you there, if I don't get there in at least 7 minutes then call me again because I most-likely gotten lost.

Alright, see ya.

Yeup.

I put away my phone and sat in one of the convenient benches near Starbucks. Waiting for that one weird guy that wears a hockey mask and clown makeup every day. I wonder if they allowed him to wear his hockey mask in the airport without thinking he was a terrorist. Just imagining him being tackled or something makes me laugh, in all honesty, the United States is crazy. It sounds way more welcoming than it really is, but then again any country can really be like that. It's been 7 minutes and I can't find Del, I should probably call him.

"Del-"

"Hey, Vanoss."

"Where are you because it's been 7 minutes."

"I'm at Starbucks, ya know the one we were supposed to meet at," I kept hearing his voice echo so I thought it was my phone messing up.

"Well I've been here the entire time so where are you?" I stand up walking to the Starbucks stand/mini restaurant.

"Well, I'm here and waiting." He hangs up and I start trying to look around then two hands cover my eyes.

"Wow Delirious this is really childish," I say smiling.

"I don't know a Delirious, but you better not say anything." I then feel a push behind me and I still can't see anything.

"Okay Del this is not funny, seriously stop now and uncover my eyes." I'm then shoved in the biggest bathroom stall there was. I didn't even realize that there was a restroom right by the Starbucks I was waiting in.

I turn around and find Delirious right behind me, "Oh my goodness Del you scared the living shit out of me!"

"I'm sorry I couldn't resist it, I called Nogla and everything so he is watching our luggage so don't worry." He says after calming his laughter.

"I hope you know you are a complete ass hole."

"That's not what you said in GTA." He says with a smirk, I wanted to deny it but we act so gay on GTA that I started wishing everything that we said or did was real...I don't know if that means I'm gay but I sure as hell would turn gay for him.

"Well am I going to get a proper bro-hug or you just gonna leave me like this," I say raising my hand as if I was going to shake his. He immediately grabs my hand and pulls me knocking me off balance so my face is in his chest and he is just holding me. Both of my arms are on the door 'holding me up'. I got up and actually got a better look at Del he looks pretty much the same as he did when I first saw him. His hair is in a ducktail hairstyle, he's wearing a dark gray shirt, black jeans, converse, and his signature blue hoodie. He wasn't wearing his hockey mask, I wonder if he even tried to put it on and the security officers talked to him or something.