(3) Vanlirious #1 {Part 2}

Start from the beginning

"Nogla what did you need?"

"Man I just needed to know what time are ye going to be here?"

"Well my plane leaves in 2 in the afternoon so I'll be there soon. If I don't miss my flight."

"Well, you better not miss your flight, remember to text me when you are landing."

"Yeah yeah will do, see ya later Nogla."

"Mhm, bye Vanoss."

"Bye." Then I hang up the phone and actually check the time because I wasn't able to beforehand.

"SHIT I HAVE TO LEAVE IN 20 MINUTES!" I yell and jump out of bed changing into my clothes grabbing my suitcase, phone, charger, and keys and run to start my car speeding to the airport. I guess luck is on my side today because I was able to get on my flight just in time and not get recognized at least so far on this trip.

~time skip brought to you by jack-a-boy~

Throughout the entire trip, all I could think about was that damn dream with Delirious. Could that ever happen between us? I am probably thinking this too literal I could only hope he likes me back...maybe I can get Nogla and Lui to help me. Nogla is really good friends with Delirious, I honestly think it's because they can relate to us making fun of their accents, and Lui and I are...in my opinion at least...best friends. I've told him about Delirious and how I first started having feelings for Delirious but I didn't know myself at the time. I can't believe I was a fool and not try harder in the beginning when I felt this way for all I know it could be too late but I still have to try. I just need to plan everything carefully...

Welp, I better call Nogla before he gets really mad, hopefully, I don't cock block... as I did in my dream.

"NOGLA!"

"Goddammit, is this revenge?"

"Yeup, anyways I have to be picked up."

"Okay, ye got Delirious with ye right?"

"Delirious is supposed to meet me here?"

"Yeah, unless he took an uber but I doubt that."

"Yeah knowing Delirious he doesn't want to be social."

"Mhm, I'm going over there now make sure ye have Delirious."

"Okay okay see ya Nogla."

"Mhm, ye better be ready 'cause I don't want to wait for ye guys." THEN he hung up. That's weird though normally he doesn't have a strong Irish accent unless he's mad or tired. Was he playing a raging game, no because he wasn't breathing heavily? Maybe he was taking a nap and I woke him up? Yeah, that sounds reasonable. Welp better text Delirious.

Bold-Evan Italicized-Jonathan

Delirious where you at!

I barely got off of the airplane.

Okay well, do you want to meet somewhere?

Yeah, and I'm going to make you walk to me 'cause I'm too lazy to go anywhere.

Well, I think it's going to be the other way around.

Why?

Well because I have already contacted Nogla and he's coming to where I'm located.